30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels

Options
Hi all,

Im starting my 30 DS today and would like to hear from anyone else currently doing this. The reason why I wanted to start this is to really tone up and lose some of my wobbly bits. I am 5ft 3in and weigh 57.5kg.... my aim is to hopefully get to 54/55kg.

I workout moderately, maybe 3 times a week for about 45-60 mins at moderate to high intensity. My thought process is to continue with 2/3 days a week at the gym and then on all other days do the 30 DS - has anybody else done something similar and seen good results??

I also intend to do a 1500 cal diet (hopefully but this is always a bit more on the weekends).

Any suport and help would be appreciated!

thanks

Replies

• erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! I actually just started this today.. It's perfect as I will be finished (hopefully) just before Christmas. I'm planning on doing it in the mornings before I have to head out for the day and combine with that 45 mins or so at the gym also whenever I can :-)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of 30DS groups in the Groups section of the board. Look those up. I'm sure you'll find others starting out with the 30 DS.
  • sandeep_plaha
    sandeep_plaha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Let me know how you go!