I'm losing my boobs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• slansdown
    Options
    Way to go!
    This may be too much information but I'm not sure how else to contribute to this conversation besides the aforementioned "atta girl!"

Anyway for us guys it's kind of opposite. Losing the fat around certain *ahem* areas will make *ahem* things appear larger! I've saw one article from that Dr. Oz guy that said 1in for every 30-50lbs lost! Ok anyway I'm not hijacking this thread, I'm going to go start a new one!

Good luck ladies!

That is true --- boys get skinny to reveal more -- ahem.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You are so lucky, I wish I could get rid of my industrial sized bras, maybe soon.
  • kylesmom1402
    Options
    That's the one thing that even though I know I will lose, I don't want to!!! hahahaha!! Oh well, that's what Victoria's Secret is for right?:bigsmile:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm a 40DD and it sucks!!! All the bras that big are BLAH looking. Victoria's Secret doesn't carry anything over a 36D (at least when I go), so you have to go to the Lane Bryant store for bras. Even if you find a cute lacy number, in the DD range it looks matronly, with wide straps and a giant hook pad in the back is soo dorky! I hate being a 40DD. I find that i hunch my shoulder and my back hurts.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I think this is awesome b/c boobs are fat and you're losing it! lol My size has been all over the board w/ pregnancies, etc... have gone from a 42 C to a 36 C and reduced the appearance of that pesky back fat that rolls out from beneath the back clasp of my bra. I'm hoping that when I reach goal- I will no longer have back fat! I still get carpet burns b/c of the sag- like I'm one of those chicks featured on the cover of National Geographic... but if I roll them up and tuck them into a pretty bra- they don't appear too bad... hahahaha.

I'm just thankful that there isn't a whole lot there for me to self examine and I should be able to keep a better check on possible lumps, etc... remember- it is still Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
  • ThePhatMan
    Options
    That's the one thing I dislike about women going on a diet. The loss of Boobage, LOL
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ok so like the complete opposite is happening to me!

For a while, I thought my boobs looked a little bigger, just because the rolls below them were getting smaller, but now they are ACTUALLY bigger. My boobs have always been a 40D, but when I measured like 3 days ago they were a DD. I also always used to be able to hold one in a hand, without spillage over, but now I can't hold one boob in my hand it just kind of falls out it's too big now... if that makes sense at all... lol.

You're pregnant. :wink: :wink:

I'd have to be getting some for that to happen LOL.
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yep, it happens. Say goodbye to lower back pain and tense shoulders! Say hello to jumping jacks! :happy:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Ok so like the complete opposite is happening to me!

For a while, I thought my boobs looked a little bigger, just because the rolls below them were getting smaller, but now they are ACTUALLY bigger. My boobs have always been a 40D, but when I measured like 3 days ago they were a DD. I also always used to be able to hold one in a hand, without spillage over, but now I can't hold one boob in my hand it just kind of falls out it's too big now... if that makes sense at all... lol.

You're pregnant. :wink: :wink:

I'd have to be getting some for that to happen LOL.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hate it. I haven't been a B since I was 12. Otherwise I love the lower body fat but I keep wearing pushup bras and feel self-conscious. For the first time I understand breast implants :grumble:

DH says I can get some if they don't get any bigger after having kids.:ohwell:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I'm losing my boobs also.. Wait, thats a good thing though right? lol.
  • Beach_Chica
    Options
    For being on the heavy side, I really don't have much of a chest. However, losing the weight, I have experienced that they look better. I find it a bit odd that I'm one of the few who don't have a big chest.
  • jacgray
    Options
    Wish I could lose mine!! I lost 20lbs last year and all of it came off my tum and bum which were almost 2 sizes smaller than my boobs anyway! Not a scrap off my boobs. Now I have lost a bit more weight I have a 3 size difference and trying to buy clothes is a nightmare. Dresses are out of the questions and a winter coat has to be a short one otherwise I have so much material flapping around my hips. Definitely an upside down triangle shape, just hope it evens out as I get smaller. I did have the classic hourglass shape but children and the menopause seem to have put paid to that! I live in hope of going back to a 34B!! (currently 38F!)
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    I was so happy when my boobs went from a 40 DD to a 40 D. Just that little bit helped with the overall look of my body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!