Friends in the 20s

Options
I've been using MFP for a little while now. I've had my ups and downs in weight loss, but I'm hoping it will finally stick! I am doing this alone and don't really have anyone cheering me on or showing any type of support, so I'd love to have some friends to help me out. I'm 24, so would like to have people my age showing support, but I'd be happy to be friends with anyone :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    I'm 25 and always up for making new friends! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • maostrom
    maostrom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 feel free to add me, only started tracking today and I've got quite a bit to lose :)
  • TiarraJ926
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have a lot of weight to lose. I am up for making new friends, supporting and holding eachother accountable. ADD ME:smile:
  • ValerieS1122
    ValerieS1122 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and still have about 70lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. :-)
  • jhillier84
    Options
    Im 29, late 20's but 20's none the less. I am starting back up on this goal and will gladly help and support anyone who needs it. My goal is not so much weight but bodyfat percent. I was 33% at one point and got down to 16%. Problem was I had knee surgery and im back up to 24% and trying to get back to it. Its hard but with support, dedication, and hard work we will achieve our dreams.