LOOKING FOR SUPPORT GROUP

Options
Hey guys, I'm reelatively new here. Ive tried my fitness pal once before this about a year ago and found myself unmotivated and giving up fast. But I want this time to be different. Im looking for some good people to add as friends to help me stay motivated and positive. So please add me if you think you'd be able to help! :bigsmile:

Replies

• rlmetz23
    Options
    I love giving people motivaton and encouragment and recieving it back! :)
  • bass_girl09
    bass_girl09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I second this!
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could put my self out there and stay 100% I'll be the guy you need for the support your looking for but I'll give it my best...I promise
  • rle2512
    rle2512 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bethany, what are you trying to accomplish? I'm no expert but there are a ton of supportive threads on here, I rarely comment but find encouragement reading them. I started eating right about a year ago, then started a work out regimend. I am 5'8" female. started at 196 lbs, now on a very low carb and occasional intermittent fasting schedule, down to 158 today=]. Good luck, keep pushing, dont give up!
  • bethanybekoolay
    bethanybekoolay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well Im 18, 5'2". and 180lbs the biggest ive ever been. So Im trying to silpy eat more healthy and try to develope good healthy habits. I want to be a mom one day and I want to be able to actually play with my kids and keep up with them when that time comes. Its just been hard for me to stay on track and put down the pasta.