What is your FAVORITE Shaun T workout video?

Options
What does everyone like the most? I haven't done any of his workouts but I am interested in doing one. I'd like to know what you all like the best and find most worthwhile.

For what it's worth, I'm looking to lose 15ish or so pounds and tone up.

Replies

• celeste2u
    Options
    I have not tried very many, but the one that I like the most is Rockin' Body. It is pretty fast-paced, and he uses weights for most of the workout. My arms were killing me after the first time. I moved up my weights since then, and I can definitely tell after I work out to this DVD.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I loved Insanity but it's not for the faint of heart! What are you currently doing now for exercise?
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I loved Insanity but it's not for the faint of heart! What are you currently doing now for exercise?

That's what I've heard. I really want to try it, but my house is not conducive to that much jumping around! lol. I've got hardwoods and it gets loud when doing a lot of quick activity like that. I work out in the mornings while everyone else is sleeping. If it is that worth it though, it may be worth finding another time to work out. :)

Right now I am just running and lifting weights. My favorite all time workout is step aerobics, but with 2 little kids under the age of 3, it is hard to find time to make it to the gym at their set schedule of classes.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    4 some odd reason it's insanity lol. i think that's where he shows most of his personality. i like guys w/personality lol. :tongue:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I thought it was totally worth trying because of the calorie burn I heard you could achieve. If you've done step you should be ok...mind you, you'll hate yourself for the first week while you get the hang of things but if you stay with it the results are totally worthwhile. There is a lot of jumping/plyo movements but if you have any carpeted room your family won't hear a peep (can't say I've ever done it on hardwood so I don't know how much noise you'd make). To be perfectly honest, I made it through the first month when the workouts were 30 ish minutes long but I found the second month to be so hard that I couldn't finish it.

Personally, I found Turbo Fire to be just as much fun but a smidge less CRAZY! I'm working through the advanced series right now with a lot of success. Do you like cardio kickboxing type workouts because you might want to look into this one as well!

Good luck!
    Sharon
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips telcochik. I will look into Insanity, it really does peak my interest!

Anyone else have a favorite?