Replies

• THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Windy and a bit chilly 25

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? My jeans

Favorite color(s)? Blue, black and purple

Your current favorite snack? Smuckers PB & J uncrustables

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Lhasa Apso named Toto.. got him for my 5th bday and he died when I was 18
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    1:weather in Ohio. Cold, cold, grey (34f 'feels like 26f' according to weatherbug)

2. My 'rock star' dress with lopsided, long, sheer over skirt. And my ear-warmer headband, because it really does feel like 26.

3. Green, then blue, then red or purple.

4. (pathetically maybe?) Coconut Cashew Quest bar (heated 13 seconds in the microwave). And homemade kettle corn. And apples. I like snacks.

5. JubJub, my 6 foot green iguana for coolest. My tortoiseshell cat for most loved. Current pet is a very shy dappled grey rat.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Just for fun...

What's the weather like today where you are? Freezing cold 22 degrees & blowing a gale

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? My new size 10 jeans or my Ralph Lauren dress that is super sexy :happy:

Favorite color(s)? Pink, pink & umm, pink.

Your current favorite snack? Greek 100 Calorie Mixed Berry Yogurt

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My lop-eared bunny was by far my most favorite pet
  • HealthyNFit4Ever
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are?

I am in Mountain View, California. Weather is nice and sunny, but a bit chilly.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?

My Levis jeans

Favorite color(s)?

Burgundy.

Your current favorite snack?

Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar

Describe the best coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)?

I had a cat when I was in college. It was an awesome cat, always well behaved and very playful. It just mysteriously vanished one day from my apartment. Never found out what happened to the cat :-(
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? currently (at 7pm) 33 degrees F with NW winds blowing snow

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? a heavy knit, grey sweater (see above)

Favorite color(s)? blue and sometimes purple

Your current favorite snack? cinnamon rolls!

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? see my profile pic! Calli, my most precious girl!
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold and snowing today in the Chicagoland area.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? My new pair of jeans.

Favorite color(s)? I like em all except yellow and orange.

Your current favorite snack? Tootsie rolls from halloween

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My cat Pucca is awesome.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Chilly, but dry in the Netherlands.
    302m4jb.png

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? My Speedo LZR Elite jammer, perfect fit!
    20jraer.jpg

Favorite color(s)? Emerald, Samba, Turbulence.
    1zmffy8.png
    f5ax3.png
    bguvlw.png

Your current favorite snack? Smoothies! I always put oatmeal in them heh..
    cranberry-bliss-smoothie-21.jpg

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Cockatiel!
    cockatiel-sounds.jpeg
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Pretty warm today. Low 70s :)

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? A pair of skinny jeans from ASOS

Favorite color(s)? Blue

Your current favorite snack? Popcorn

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My dog. He's cute, small, and a quiet, lazy dog.
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold, and snowy.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Skinny jeans, and lace panties,

Favorite color(s)? Blue, Black, and purple.

Your current favorite snack? Nuts,

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Snake.
  • sunshinekaye
    sunshinekaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? COLD! Winter is setting in prior to Thanksgiving.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Sweatpants, and tshirt. Need to go shopping for work.

Favorite color(s)? purple

Your current favorite snack? Pretzels despite it being a slider food that is unnecessary.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My most awesome dog ever was my Alaskan Malamute. Loved that dog. Aliki was her name. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Chilly, 60s during the day, 30/40s at night. I live in northern california.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Sports bra

Favorite color(s)? Purple and Green

Your current favorite snack? Apples, popcorn. I really need to start baking again

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? I've never had a true pet, maybe that wild lizard my dad caught when I was 5 and lived in Arizona, it got away after a couple days though.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? It's cold here in Summerville, SC
    Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?  skinny jeans or rider boots
    Favorite color(s)? Blue and green
    Your current favorite snack? Popcorn
    Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? There are 3. My first would be a lab shepherd mix I had growing up that was alive for 17 years before we put her down this year:( The other 2 are my current pets. My female Cavalier king charles spaniel named Sasha and my tiny 3lb male parti yorki Mario.
  • sugaspice999
    Options
    Just for fun...

What's the weather like today where you are? 70 degrees but cold now

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? New cropped workout jacket from target (Dark gray)

Favorite color(s)? Black, Red, White, Salmon/coral, Seagreenish turquoise

Your current favorite snack? Sweet potato with cinnamon/spices/stevia/almond butter

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My jackhuahua <3
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Weather - blowing and snowing!
    Favorite clothing - high brown leather riding boots!
    Favorite color - purple!
    Favorite snack - half an apple with the core removed and a tablespoon of 2% plain greek yogurt sprinkled with a tablespoon of hemp hearts!
    Favorite pet - our newest family member, our four month old Shorkie Zoe!
  • togmo
    togmo Posts: 257
    Options
    Weather - warm and overcast, probably due for a late thunderstorm
    Clothing - Probably sandals?
    Colour - Orange
    Snack - Beef Jerky
    Pet - My old ginger male cat or my new ginger male cat - both are really cool pets!
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cloudy with 15 cm of snow for the evening, YAY!

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?These days, I am so tired, my fav are my PJs lol

Favorite color(s)?Black

Your current favorite snack?I really dont snack a lot these days, so maybe Black Diamond's Cheese strings

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? All my current: my Berner is 120 pounds of love and protection, my Oriental cat is a Queen ***** that likes to talk and my Balinese, well...She's just a Diva lol
  • katieme
    katieme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Sunny

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Knee high boots

Favorite color(s)? Light Blue

Your current favorite snack? Chorizo

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Lucy my faithfull childhood dog still miss her now :(