Blogilates 12 week challenge

Options
Hi all! Just curious if any of you are planning to follow blogilates' 12 week challenge starting on December 1? Tomorrow she is going to post the meal plan for the first week. I'm very excited to start this and wanted to connect with others who are planning to follow the meal plan as well! I'm also going to be following her exercise calendar for December. Here is a blog post she made about the plan: http://www.blogilates.com/workout-index/abs-by-target-area/work-b-abs-challenge

Feel free to add me on here so we can keep up and encourage each other!

Replies

• natamus7
    Options
    Bump.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing the challenge. Let's finish off the year with a bang!
  • ajoseph1
    ajoseph1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing the challenge. Super excited!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Didn't know what this was. I've seen it on MFP, but never bothered to research what it meant!! Guess I'm a little too old to get all these new fangled terms!! :laugh:

Anyway, signed up on your website and will give this a go....Certainly can't hurt!! :drinker:
  • asbrassard91
    asbrassard91 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just got my fit journal in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to starting this challenge in a few days!
  • lmurphy15
    Options
    I got my fit journal a few days ago. I haven't been able to go grocery shopping so I'll be starting Monday. I'm wicked excited! If anyone wants to add me that'd be great, I'll need some motivation.
  • Adairgarr
    Adairgarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am! I'd love to have a buddy! I'm doing the vegan version- the pancakes turned out to be mush, but they were still tasty with all the almond butta on top ;D
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! These workouts have been super intense already this month, but I love it! It's definitely pushing me.
  • vikstah
    vikstah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got my fit journal this week (I'm in Australia so it took ages to get here!) I thought we got access to the meal plans with the fit journal... how does that work?
  • natafer
    natafer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm starting this week but I can't seem to find the email where she sent out the meal plan (I bought the journal). Let me know how it goes!!!
  • Heartonsleeve
    Heartonsleeve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any results so far? I'm planning on starting the meal plan tomorrow.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    It is so hard for me to stick to the meal plan. Eating the same thing day after day gets boring.