Is 6000 calories of organic kale considered "junk food"?

Options
just curious. if you ingested 6000 calories in 1 day. clearly this would cause you to gain weight, right? therefore it must be "junk food". also, by itself it's lacking many vital nutrients.

:huh:

Replies

• Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I consider it gross :sick:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    looks like you would have to eat 180 cups
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Do it and tell me what happens.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    If you could keep all that kale down without throwing up/ crapping your pants you deserve a medal.
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Do it and tell me what happens.

Either diarrhea or constipation... not sure which.
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have no desire... I'd rather eat moderate amounts of real food in an appropriate calorie range with a bit of "real" junk food thrown in for my guilty pleasure. I throw a bit of kale in a smoothie to up my nutrition, as I like a broad range of foods in my diet, but there's no way I'd eat obscene amounts of it to the exclusion of all other junk food! :)
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3o2yubtvO1rnvwt1.gif
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Ss or it didn't happen.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,994 Member
    Options
    No, no and yes......:happy:
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Why would you subject yourself to such torture? Replace the Kale with bacon and you will be the happiest human alive.

Bacon-42.jpg
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If you could keep all that kale down without throwing up/ crapping your pants you deserve a medal.

LOL...that was exactly what I was thinking. Who needs ALLI when you can crap your pants with KALE. hahahaha
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    just curious. if you ingested 6000 calories in 1 day. clearly this would cause you to gain weight, right? therefore it must be "junk food". also, by itself it's lacking many vital nutrients.

I'd probably need surgery to remove the huge blockage in my intestines....
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I would guess that even if it were possible that that much kale (and that much of a lot of nutrient rich fruits and veggies) would be many times more dangerous than 6000 cals of "junk food", especially on a daily basis.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    If I ingested 6 thousand calories of kale in one day I would die from an overload of nastiness.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be anywhere near that bathroom.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Is a frogs *kitten* water tight? As long as we are pondering stupid questions.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Holy ****load of kale, Batman!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

INCORRECT! If you burn 6,000 calories a day (my son is a swimmer and has 3% bodyfat) you WOULD NOT gain weight. In fact its very possible he would LOSE weight off 6,000 calories so he has to eat more!

So umm! Oooooh I OWNED U!!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

INCORRECT! If you burn 6,000 calories a day (my son is a swimmer and has 3% bodyfat) you WOULD NOT gain weight. In fact its very possible he would LOSE weight off 6,000 calories so he has to eat more!

So umm! Oooooh I OWNED U!!

Oh, it's you.