Options

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    congrats..you are looking great!!!
  • trccook
    Options
    That is truely amazing! I am very inspired by this... Please share how you have done it..
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    wow!:noway:
    great job!!!!:bigsmile:
    thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us!!! I can't wait to have before and after pictures like that!!!!!!
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    great job.. you can really tell
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    You look great! I see a huge diffrence:smile:
  • adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is truely amazing! I am very inspired by this... Please share how you have done it..

thank you so much!
    for me, i really needed to stop eating so much JUNK. and my biggest thing is to drink water. i realize that on my off days i usually drank hardly any water. you also have to completely stop drinking diet coke. it makes you hungry for some reason. water will control your hunger. (but it doesn't really help when you're already hungry! haha)

for my workouts, i try to work out for 30-45 minutes 3-4 times a week. i'm trying to become a runner so i get out and try to walk/run at night so i can build on that. if i don't do that i try to make it to the gym (elliptical, weights, abs) or i try to do my Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd.

the biggest things are: DRINK WATER. everyone says it and it's so true. also, change up your workout. don't stick to the same routine.

i think something surprising happened for me to. i realized i have to continually surprise my metabolism. like i need to eat not as healthy every so often for my body to be suprised i guess. i noticed that if i had an off weekend but ate really well the rest of the time, i usually ended up loosing more weight. it still doesn't really make too much sense to me, haha.

i hope this helps. i'm stuck in my own rut right now, so i hope i can come out of it! good luck to you and thank you for your kind works (:
  • adunkin22
    Options
    I am totally jealous. I weigh pretty close to what you weigh and I dont look like that , not even close. I agree you do look like you weigh a lot less. You look amazing. Congratulations!!!!

thanks so much! i suck in my stomach in pictures a little, and you can't really see my belly when i stand up. sooooo it's probably mainly an illusion to you haha. oh, and putting your hand on your waist helps with the illusion (;

but thanks girl. i just looked at your profile and you're doing fantastic! i'm jealous of YOU!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    You not only look healthier, you look HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: And that's a BIG part of this! Way to go and keep it up! :drinker:
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I wish at 19 I had had the motivation to make changes like this! Proud of you!
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! And yes, that is the best thing about this site, everyone keeps you at a positive mood. I've been using MFP for a couple of weeks including with TurboJam (which I've been using for about 3 years now) and I've been definitely seeing the results in my eating habit. : ) Keep it up!! Add me if you want, i still need to add friends :/
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Nice. You look great!
  • emilysparey
    Options
    what an amazing change!!! you look just like lucy punch from the 10th kingdom! (prob never heard of it) but u really look like her and she's gorgeous meaning u are too!!
  • adunkin22
    Options
    you all are SO SWEET! thank you so much. all of your kind words have kicked my butt back into gear. so thank you sooooo much. this all means more to me than you all know.
    <3
  • zeldagirl
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Nice work..keep it up !
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are a knockout, hun! Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are a knockout, hun! Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    you look hot :D
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    Wow, you look stunning.... pull ya self out of the rut quickly lol... and you will keep blowing people way with your Beauty!!!! Its so encouraging to see how much of a difference there is and just the glow that you have is amazing!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am totally jealous. I weigh pretty close to what you weigh and I dont look like that , not even close. I agree you do look like you weigh a lot less. You look amazing. Congratulations!!!!

LOL I know right? Me too! That's why I asked how tall she was! Crazy how a few inches can make such a HUGE difference!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Extremely well done missy! The transformation is VERY noticable! :) Keep it up! *hugs*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!