8 pounds left! (progress pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• jessie0927
    jessie0927 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing! Good luck with the last 8!
  • geelap
    geelap Posts: 1
    Options
    What do you eat? I have been 150-153 for the past 3yrs even when dieting and doing moderate exercise. Some people may think it's great to maintain your weight, but this isn't the weight I want to be. My goal weight is 130. I can't remember when I was actually that weight, maybe a freshman in high school and that was in the early 90s. The last I remember was 3+ yrs ago when I was 144. I feel like I can get back to that point if I maintain the strict diet I used to be on, but feel like I can never ever get to 130. Congrats!
  • whiteberry17
    Options
    you really look amazing. Great work
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    foxy
  • Kari_1927
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job! :smile:
  • Scremoshells
    Options
    you look amazing! Good luck, great inspiration.

Planning a wedding is hard, best piece of advice I ever got. Don't listen to anyone's advice, do what makes you happy :smile:

'm planning mine now..April 2014 wedding!
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is great you look good so what type of plan did you have. I have a hard time to find what works for me.
  • squishybarb
    squishybarb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What do you eat? I have been 150-153 for the past 3yrs even when dieting and doing moderate exercise. Some people may think it's great to maintain your weight, but this isn't the weight I want to be. My goal weight is 130. I can't remember when I was actually that weight, maybe a freshman in high school and that was in the early 90s. The last I remember was 3+ yrs ago when I was 144. I feel like I can get back to that point if I maintain the strict diet I used to be on, but feel like I can never ever get to 130. Congrats!

Thanks! I just try to eat healthy foods. Brown rice, vegetables/fruit, chicken, oatmeal/granola bars, egg whites, salads, baked potatoes, protein powder, anything raw... Honestly I think it’s more of “how much,” rather than what you’re eating. Even though both are super important. If you eat too much “healthy food,” you still won’t lose weight. But I guess it’s smarter to eat healthy 90% of the time.:wink:

That is great you look good so what type of plan did you have. I have a hard time to find what works for me.

11-1200 calories a day, 100 oz of water, don’t eat after 7 PM, be active, be persistent. That’s it. lol:ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Fabulous job!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, congratulations on your weight loss! I am currently at 179 pounds and I want to be 145 or even 135. I am 5'4 so I think that would be a perfect weight for me. Thanks for the tips above! Congratulations on your engagement by the way and I am sure you already know, but there are a lot of cool ideas that are cheap but look great on Pintrest.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Nice job.
  • momtotwokiddos
    momtotwokiddos Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    a beautiful young lady! congrats! hope my success is as successful as yours!
  • squishybarb
    squishybarb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, congratulations on your weight loss! I am currently at 179 pounds and I want to be 145 or even 135. I am 5'4 so I think that would be a perfect weight for me. Thanks for the tips above! Congratulations on your engagement by the way and I am sure you already know, but there are a lot of cool ideas that are cheap but look great on Pintrest.

Thank you! .. and girl yes, we aren't using a wedding planner and Pinterest is basically my best friend right now.. :laugh:
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nice work keep it up
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job on everything you have been doing. Best of luck with the wedding planning. Im planning ours for October 2014 and have shed about 32lbs since I started back in April.
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an accomplishment :)
  • ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look very different! Very! For the best! Amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!