What do you love now that you've lost weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I can breath and tie my shoe at the same time!!! lol
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yes, although I suspect that the change in shape is being heavily influenced by 30 day shred, it's pulled 3" off my waist and 1" off each thigh already.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love that I have energy, confidence and I my pants size is a one digit number, 8!!!!!
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love clothes shopping and the fact I can pick up almost anything off the racks and look if not great, at least quite presentable in it.:smile:

I love getting dressed - it's now "which cool top will I wear today" instead of "which one hides the two spare layers around my stomach best... not this one... not this one either... ahh!"

I love feeling more energetic!

I love being able to walk... and walk... and walk some more! (used to dread it when somebody suggested walking somewhere, my idea of hell)
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I love running, I love finding cute clothes that look good & I’m not bulging out everywhere, I love that I can wear skinny jeans now & not just bootcut (bootcut balances out the ginormous thighs, which skinny jeans emphasize) I love that I can wear something formfitting w/out worrying about my rolls, I love only having one chin, I love that my dimples are more visable now that they aren't burried in doughy fat cheeks.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Buying new clothes! Always nice to clean out the closet and get some fancier duds.
  • NinjaMaid
    NinjaMaid Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love shopping now. Nothing ever looked good on before.

I love the attention from guys. When I was heavier, I was invisible.
  • wearefoodforworms
    Options
    I love that my jeans are getting bigger and bigger.
    I love that I can see my collar bones better.
    I love that my stretch marks aren't so prominent.
    I love that I get less out of breath running and going up stairs.
    I love that I no longer feel like crying every time I get new clothes that barely fit even though they are the same size I used to wear.
    I love that my parents are proud of me.
    I love buying new clothes now.
    I love now having a one as the first number in my weight(though that's new)
    And it's only going to get better as I lose more and become healthier. :D
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Seeing new definition
    single digit pants
    visible collar bones
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!