Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for more over 40's

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    52 and I'm now in maintenance :}
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm 42, anyone please feel free to add me. :)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    Wow! Am I the oldest person on MFP at 55???

Nope, I am 61 going to be 62 in Sept. Sure don't feel that old
    63 here and still rocking!!!
  • Hey I'm 49 so I'm in the group! The attorneys I work for look like they are 15! I don't want to look or feel overweight anymore so I just got started with this.
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    45 and still kickin'!!
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    I've never counted calories until I came upon MFP several weeks ago. I eat pretty healthy but had no idea how many calories were in certain foods that are in my regular diet. For example, I might fix a large salad for supper thinking I was consuming low calories....until I read that my honey bacon French dressing was costing me 300 calories. So for now I count. I actually only want to lose 5 or 6 pounds, but have played with losing it for several years. I'm 54, exercise regularly, whether using my Nordic Track Skier, fast walking, or push up routine. The 5 or 6 pounds aren't for vanity, it's just that 34 inch waist jeans are too tight and 36 inch are too loose and they don't make 35 inch for men. By Christmas I plan to be between 158 and 160.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Over 40 and making progress...feel free to add me. :smile:
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    I love the 40's! Feel free to friend me...you will be ok!
  • inkwithgold
    inkwithgold Posts: 21 Member
    Yep, I refer to all those 20-somethings as 'kids', too. Never thought that would happen, either. Sheesh!

Sending a request now. :smile:
  • 46 and hoping to get back on track.
  • Skydaver
    Skydaver Posts: 23 Member
    Not only no. Heck no.

Huh. That was supposed to be a reply to someone who asked if they were the oldest at 55.

My 40 will become an adult in April.
  • I'm 41, so count me in :)
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Yes I'm over 40 and feel like I'm trapped in a 60 year old body. Always looking for new friends.
  • Garfy
    Garfy Posts: 41
    45 year old here, wondering what happened to the last 10 years (oh yes I had 2 kids & put on weight!) lol
  • .."i'm horrified to admit i am turning 52 in April .." she cried ..:noway:
  • Beritsmom
    Beritsmom Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I am new and have a lot to lose! I will be 45 in April! I can use all the encouragement I can get!!!!
  • 50 in 2 weeks, your all babies!:laugh:
  • JeniFairchild
    JeniFairchild Posts: 19 Member
    If you are still looking for friends, I'm 43 and looking for more friends as well!!:wink:
  • clairelizzy1972
    clairelizzy1972 Posts: 54 Member
    I'm 41 and new to this. Feel free to friend me :)
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    almost 45.... ALMOST!!!!!