• Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    with pecans and maple syrup :D
    Plain with cream
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Is it bad I eat the little packets of oatmeal? I tried making it from scratch, but... to get it to taste anywhere near ok, I put a lot of cinnamon and sugar... in the end I think I ended it up making it unhealthy. So I tried the little packets and I liked the strawberries and cream one, it also helps with portion control.
  • eksero2k
    eksero2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Actually had oatmeal for the first time today, topped it with cinnamon and some chocolate syrup. It was pretty awesome, and only around 220 calories :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    For me it's boringly the same thing: soy milk, oats and one sliced banana. Sometimes I add some cinnamon. No need for sugar or anything like that... It's sweet and divine. :)
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    delicious, oatmeal with fruit is yummy.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I just eat whatever flavor I have in the package. :laugh: I have a bunch of different Oat Revolution oatmeal flavors (about 5 I think).
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    Options
    NUTELLA
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    my fav

http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/elvis-oats-37p73c23f/

Regular is
    oats
    cocoa
    splenda
    cinnamon

NUKE

add choc protein and PB and banana
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    my fav

http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/elvis-oats-37p73c23f/

Regular is
    oats
    cocoa
    splenda
    cinnamon

NUKE

add choc protein and PB and banana

Elvis Oats, brilliant name!
  • GumTreeBaby
    Options
    I make instant oats with water an add one or a combination of the following:

1/2 teaspoon of honey
    frozen blueberries
    dried cranberries
    almonds
    sunflower seeds
    frozen mixed berries
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ok today was steel cut oats, apple (cooked it with the oats), 10g of sugar, cinnamon, 13g of vanilla protein powder (I added after it was cooked). My new favorite I think!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Oats, natural yoghurt, scoop of whey. Beast food!!! :)
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    I have portion control by using a 1/2 measuring cup. Just level it & there you go.Old fashioned oats .Cheap cheap.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I love oatmeal especially with peanut butter - But with peanut butter I can easily eat the WHOLE TUB!

TOO YUMMY!!!

Sprinkled cinnamon is lovely I always have that, chopped bananas
  • bkw61
    bkw61 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also cop out and use the packets. I found quaker lower sugar variety is only 110 -120 cal per packet. Love it. And less work so I actually,make it.
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I LOVE porridge, but can't eat it more than two days in a row or I get horribly bloated. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA
    Yes. Makes it taste like chocolate oatmeal cookie dough.

Sometimes I add 1T of peanut butter if I've got cals to spare, but I prefer using white sugar (1tsp/30g of oatmeal). I miss the delicious 2 packet Quaker maple and brown sugar made with hot water, mixed thick, and adding milk/cream breakfast that I used to eat in the winter. The low cal/WW/low sugar ones are yucky to me.