The Roca Lab (no surgery gastric bypass)??

Options
Hey, has anyone here tried this? It is very expensive, just wondering.. thanks!

Replies

• raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of the old "stomach sponge" gimmick people used to try... swallow something that "swells" in your stomach and makes you feel full faster.

Wouldn't filling that space with fresh raw veggies, salads, and low-fat protein do the same thing?

At least you probably wouldn't die from this... so, it would be better than the surgery, anyway.
  • rrtnat
    rrtnat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I ordered roca labs it came last Thursday I weigh in every Monday so I waited till then to start taking it. I started 1/16/12 and a of day I am down 3 pounds I only checked my weight for this post. It really seems to works for me as I am not hungry often the only side effect I have is being so thirsty all the time.
  • Linz1087
    Options
    I ordered it back in July of last year and started it July 20th. I did it obsessively for the first month or so, but it became very difficult to swallow the formula every day without gagging or dreading it. I still have 2 full bags and almost a full canister and still do it to help when I hit a plateau now. But it does work and helps shrink your stomach, even now I can not eat more than I would have been able to with it in my stomach. The best part of the whole thing is the anti-craving powder that comes with it, the stuff is amazing in curbing cravings instantly. If you have a significant amount of weight to lose than I recommend it. Be warned though the side effects from it for the first couple days until your body gets used to it can be killer, so be sure you're going to be staying home. And it does take a little working to figure out the right dosage for yourself and the dosage can change from day to day and ALWAYS CONSUMER THE AMOUNT OF WATER you need to keep properly hydrated because the headaches they warn about can be miserable. I've kept a blog about it, haven't update it to much lately, but will soon. Maybe it will help better than this post.

http://rocalabsnosurgery.blogspot.com/2011/07/day-1.html
  • haju2
    haju2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My cousin tried it and it worked.. She looks way better than before now. I envy her. lol