ANY LADIES HERE REALLY INTO BEAUTY PRODUCTS??

Options
Or just beauty Ideas in general?
I really like pampering myself and treating my body good inside and out.
If anyone has any favorite products they would like to share I would
love to hear some!

Thanks!

Cassandra

Replies

• SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm a product junkie! :laugh: Currently i'm addicted to Gosh eyeliners and I LOVE my Smashbox lid primer.
  • brownspicegirl
    Options
    Urban Decay eyeshadow
  • ttungttung
    Options
    I love the Trilogy range from here in NZ... absolutely lovely stuff, based on rosehip oil as the main ingredient. I haven't found a single product of theirs I dislike.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Urban Decay eyeshadow, for sure.
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    I am ADDICTED to lotions, potions, and all things cosmetic!
    I LOVE my Diorshow Blackout mascara, Bare Minerals Buxom Lipglosses, Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods and Black Amethyst lotions, Balenciaga perfume, and my Chanel Vendetta nail polish!
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    Orglamix cosmetics if you like mineral makeup. They are my absolute favorite and they are made without all the nasty chemicals that are in most beauty products. You kind find them on etsy.com and facebook.
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    Urban Decay eyeshadow, for sure.

That, and their Eye Primer Potion is the best shadow base I have ever used! I like the "Sin" one.
  • FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a HUGE fan of the New Stilleto Mascara. I used it and my eyelashes were like BAM! I also LOVE John Frieda Frizz Heat control spray. It smells awesome and makes my hair soft while protecting it from heat.
  • getupandgo
    Options
    I love my Escada Moon Sparkle perfume (which is no longer sold in stores so I have to get it online), Bare Minerals makeup because it doesn't make my face break out, CoverGirl LashBlast mascara, Benefit's Creaseless Cream eyeshadows, and Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm. These are my essentials but my makeup bag is stuffed with a variety of other things...I love beauty products...right now, I'm trying to find a good anti-aging facial system, anyone have any suggestions?
  • schro151
    schro151 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Got2b Smooth Operator hairspray is divine! Works like a charm and smells DELICIOUS. No heavy chemical undertones.

And this isn't really a product, but a beauty tip: I use dye-free, fragrance-free, clear aloe in my hair every day. I put it in the ends after a shower, but before I dry to keep my hair hydrated. It also helps keep down the frizz and fly-aways!
  • groucherella
    Options
    I recently switched from Clinique skin care to neutrogena products and love it. My skin is softer and I love the wrinkle cream.

Le Sigh.

Wrinkle Cream.

Too much laughing causes laugh lines...what a curse!
  • xxthursday09xx
    xxthursday09xx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh honey! I'm ALL bout the pretty stuff.

Perfumes: Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, Givenchy Play, Victoria's secret - Noir

Makeup! - clinique eye shadow, prestige eye shadow. I just bought a mascara mini kit to test out some new ones!

I'm trying out new stuff right now, If I remember I'll post on here :):)
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    im the type that see things on tv and im running to the store buying it and i love mac and bobbi brown they are the best !!
  • xxthursday09xx
    xxthursday09xx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Orglamix is amazing!
  • FutureMrsEssman
    Options
    I'm only 21 but I use the Neutragina Anti Blemish - Anti wrinkle face wash. It has cleared up all of my acne and acne scars as well as the fine lines around my eyes, if only I could find a good eye serum for wrinkles, I too have the smile lines in my eyes.
  • ItsNatastic
    ItsNatastic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My very most favorite product is Toofaced eye primer. Can't make it a day without it! Makes my makeup workout proof LOL
  • FutureMrsEssman
    Options
    Oooh that sounds good! I want to take your ideas and start a blog on here about beauty things us woman can do while we make our bodies beautiful inside and out!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I love MAC cosmetics and their make-up brushes are really good too. I also enjoy Bath & Body Works products. My boyfriend isn't a fan of my girlie shower gels.. I think he's afraid to go to work smelling like vanilla! lol
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I like to find cheap products that look and work as well as the more expensive brands. I am loving Maybelline stiletto voluptuous mascara. I started retin-a for wrinkles and more whole face is a little red and sensitive now-and I'm only using it once a week!
  • schro151
    schro151 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also, Organix hair products are wonderful. And if you like fruity perfumes, Pac Sun's Nollie perfume is the BEST.