I'm back and need more support than ever!

Options
Hey all,

I joined MFP a couple years ago and was doing really well I had gotten into a weightloss program and things were looking really good for me to get to my goal. But then life happened and stress got the best of me, I started gaining so the wieghtloss program "let me go", then I broke my ankle and was bed ridden for 2 months and gained more weight. Ever since I have been struggling more and more with emotional eating and outright addictive cravings. It feels like I have lost all control and that there is no where for me to get it back! I have struggled with my weight for so long and I just want to feel good! I want to feel like I can do anything! Anyways I would really love to meet some new people in person or on here, just people who I can talk to when I am having a hard time and need some support! Add me as a friend or just say hi :)

Replies

• ianfain
    ianfain Posts: 110
    Options
    Welcome, Shelley!

A good support system is the first step.

Good luck :)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have been there. Welcome back. You can do this!
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck with your journey.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you if I can!
  • Ailbe1
    Ailbe1 Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request, and anyone else, please feel free to add me. I just joined and really need some help!
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    I will give you all of my support.
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hug hug hug! I just came back 5 days ago after being gone for 4 years. I didn't break any bones like you did, but I had some life crises and this & that & the other, and came back weighing more than my original starting weight! Urgh!!!

Glad you're back!!!!! We can do this.
  • no_more
    Options
    I can relate to the starting over aspect. I just started working out again 3 days ago and am feeling very committed to this. Sending friend request now.
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me :) I'm a daily logger