Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weirdest FR Ever!

2»

Replies

• VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Geez, all you had to do was decline....didn't think you'd go all public with it....
    reported \m/

Do you see any names mentioned? #justsaying

I thought you sent the one about wee...
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    I once got a picture of a guy's moobs...

Sorry.

:laugh: That was you?
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Wow! lol
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member

Sorry.

I'd post the picture, but according to mfp guidelines, I need his permission first.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member

Sorry.

I'd post the picture, but according to mfp guidelines, I need his permission first.

Circular logic ftw? :(
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Ha ha! I know who that was! I got a very similar request. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    "Women love it when I talk about farting. They really get turned on."

Said by no guy ever.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    What in the world is wrong with people :noway:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Hey,

I'm new on myfitness pal. My name is ***** and I am looking for new friends on myfitnesspal since non of my friends on Facebook use it. I'll admit that I'm a weird kind of girl who is obsessed with farting. I love farting, and talking about it and hearing other people fart stories. I may sound immature and childish but I am who I am. I found you on a farting thread and was interested to know if you wanted to become fart-buddies?

If i received this, i would probably break my mouse trying to click the accept button. Strong friend request. Right up there with the one i got telling me that they had a space in their freezer that my head would fit into perfectly.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member

Sorry.

Circular logic ftw? :(
    Sorry to disappoint. Will send via PM to rectify any wrong doings.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Hey,

I'm new on myfitness pal. My name is ***** and I am looking for new friends on myfitnesspal since non of my friends on Facebook use it. I'll admit that I'm a weird kind of girl who is obsessed with farting. I love farting, and talking about it and hearing other people fart stories. I may sound immature and childish but I am who I am. I found you on a farting thread and was interested to know if you wanted to become fart-buddies?
    I make an honest attempt to reach out and YOU PEOPLE are all SO MEEN!!

That's it, I'm taking my toning ball and going home! :wink: