Let's talk Chocolate

Options
okay suggestions of those Lower Calorie Chocolates that you don't feel bad for eating, my fave is those little Kinder Chocolate Bars the little ones are like 6 for £1 and are 70cals each which i thinks great, so this post is too what chocolates others eat whilsts keeping a lower calorie intake.

Replies

• TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Freddos
  • kimbobaker
    Options
    I have a huge sweet tooth, and I definitely need an alternative to the cookie jar at work. I heard other rave about those kind bars. I'm going to have to check them out.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Breakaway. !00 cals each. And Kitkat. About the same.
  • TheFangsKittie
    Options
    Erm... also - Cadbury crispellos (55 cals a piece). Milky way rolls (totally feel like a big chocolate bar, but small and lighter). Erm - Cadbury have just bought out Winter Wonderland - thats 133 cals for 1/4 of the big bar, is quite a big portion.

I will have more I know it. I will post them when I remember them.

Mmm choklit.
  • Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Curly wurly. Love them.
  • TheFangsKittie
    Options
    Curly wurly. Love them.

YEEEAH :D:flowerforyou:
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have weight watchers caramel wafers, morrisons nume brownies or morrisons nume chocolate mousses. Though I do have bars of dark choc too :)
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I eat regular chocolate long as it fits into my day. Snickers, kitKat and sometimes skinny cows dream clusters
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    If I want chocolate I just eat chocolate as long as I have enough calories in my day left to do so.
  • LR182
    LR182 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i dont find chocolate as my weakness mine is Ice Cream but Chocolate helps that urge for Ice Cream :P
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    blue riband 99
    kinder bars 70
    milky way 95
    time out single 85
    tofifee 45 cals per piece

They also do the nestle 99 calories range aswell :)
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Kit kat 107 cals.
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    Magnum 3 chocolates, 66 cals a piece.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Ghiradelli sea salt soiree. It's just dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt...so freaking good! I get the individually wrapped ones that are 55 calories each.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You know what I've tried on accident? Eating the chocolate chips that you find in the baking section. You eat like 3 at a time, which is much slower than you would eat a candy bar. You get to actually taste it. Umm. White chocolate is so good. I normally eat sugarless chocolate when I think that I'll want a lot of it. Not everyone can handle sugar alcohols, though.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I just make whatever tasty chocolate I want fit .
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    A couple of dark hershey's kisses. 20 calories each.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    That's always how it starts. The beginning of the end:

"let's talk, richard/tom/sebastian/joe/insertdearjohnpersonhere"

please don't break up with me :brokenheart:
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's always how it starts. The beginning of the end:

"let's talk, richard/tom/sebastian/joe/insertdearjohnpersonhere"

please don't break up with me :brokenheart:

:laugh: You're so silly.
    ...Or, "Let's talk..." Then, comes the chocolate after the breakup.
    Lindt 90% chocolate. Darn, now that I am thinking about it, will have to go get a square (60 cals) out of the cupboard!

When I was pregnant, I had gestational diabetes. I could eat 3 chocolate chips and stay within my sugar limits, and it satisfied my chocolate craving.

You two have such amazing self-control.
  • lgumert
    Options
    Chocolate chips. When I was pregnant, I had gestational diabetes. I could eat 3 chocolate chips and stay within my sugar limits, and it satisfied my chocolate craving. I still eat them in small amounts when I need chocolate but low calorie. Also, I make meringue cookies (egg whites and sugar) with chocolate chips in them. Yummy texture, extra protein, and very low calorie.