2 DINNERS!!??

Options
Yes, thats right folks. I had TWO dinners last night! :noway: but that's not even the worst of it. It's what I ate.
For dinner #1 I got wendys! Then when I went to my boyfriends house, he hadnt ate yet so he was going to d'anglos. When he was ordering something came over me and I was like get me a small steak bomb. A STEAK BOMB! Those are so high in calories! AHHH

WHYYYYYY lol damn it

Replies

• leslieheb
    leslieheb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it.. besides my doctor told me that if you splurge on one meal a week it keeps your metabolism going and in high gear so just take as it is in the past and plunge ahead... we all fall at some point the most important thing is that we pick our self back up and keep going.... I know you can do it ...
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    It's a new day girly-nothing you can do about yesterday but you can make today a better day!! Stay positive ;)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    We all have moments.........the key is stop beating yourself up...can't change it now! And get BACK ON TRACK today! Today is a new day and you can do this!!:flowerforyou:
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Steak Bomb!! WHo can blame you, those are awesome!! Just get yourself back on track and forget about what happened yesterday!!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm... Steak bomb... drool. Must have been somethign in the air yesterday, I had a New york Strip steak. AND 4 tempora battered shrimp. And seasoned fries.... I did have green beans though!