INSANITY 60 DAY CHALLEGE-start Monday?!

Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Good luck. i lost about 3 pounds during Insanity, but it was worth it to see my obliques again.
  • supersarah79
    Options
    Hey
    I am also starting Insanity tomorrow Nov 1st. I just joined a group under the thread "P90X November 1st." There is a bigger group. And me and at least one other guy are going to be doing Insanity instead. So maybe check that out for support.
    Sarah
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm just finishing up my 2nd week of Insanity. I completed 2 rounds of P90X before doing Insanity. These workouts are tough but worth it. I don't have much more weight to lose but I'm looking to get rid of the last bit of fat in the midsection. I haven't lost any weight so far but I feel my midsection changing (and my clothes are definately feeling looser) and my legs are definately stronger.

Can't wait to see the results at the end of this round.
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I'm hoping to get a round of this done before January. Here's to hoping that I can stay on track for the next two months. :)
  • doo1963
    Options
    Cardio Power and Resistance done this morning. Burned 326 calories. One more day and week 2 is in the books.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey, started week #9 yesterday. Kinda sad that it's coming to an end. I love what this program did for my body. After completing Insanity I am starting the Couch to 5k program, with P90X thrown in on the rest days to add some resistance training. I will definitely miss Insanity and may come back to it once I am done with the 5k training. I plan on running some 5 and 10K's next year.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I started week seven yesterday and burned almost 600 calories with Cardio Circuit :) Love this program!! Good luck....

You can check out my blog that I created to keep myself accountable, to document my struggles and successes and I love visitors :)

p90xtremetraining (dot) blogspot (dot) com
  • edorice
    Options
    Hey, started week #9 yesterday. Kinda sad that it's coming to an end. I love what this program did for my body. After completing Insanity I am starting the Couch to 5k program, with P90X thrown in on the rest days to add some resistance training. I will definitely miss Insanity and may come back to it once I am done with the 5k training. I plan on running some 5 and 10K's next year.

Good plan. I hope to do some 5K next year as well.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    holy **** just did plyo cardio circuit damn im dead :)
  • kf1115
    kf1115 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where do I find out what the Challenge is?
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I still have yet to start this. I need to get up the motivation to do the fit test and start day one :)....Here's to looking to getting it done tonight and tomorrow.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am starting Week 3 on Thursday! I totally love this program! Never seems to get boring either! So far I am down just over 6 lbs since starting!
  • doo1963
    Options
    Where do I find out what the Challenge is?

I believe the Challenge is to complete the Insanity workout program. The program lasts for 60 days. You can find more information on Insanity at beachbody.com.
  • nel0711
    Options
    I am starting today!
  • doo1963
    Options
    I am starting Week 3 on Thursday! I totally love this program! Never seems to get boring either! So far I am down just over 6 lbs since starting!

Good job. I haven't lost any weight yet (not quite sure how much I really have to lose at this point), but I feel slimmer in the midsection. Put on a skirt for work yesterday and it started sliding off. It wasn't like that a couple of weeks ago. I may need to go on a serious shopping spree when this is over. :flowerforyou:
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    holy **** just did plyo cardio circuit damn im dead :)

hahaha just did that today too SO HARD! I definitely see why this works!!

Great job everyone!! Can't wait to see my results! :)

friend me so I can keep up with y'all too!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Haha Wait until you hit Phase 2. You ain't seen nothing yet. Just finished Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs. 65 minutes of pure torture!!! I love it!
  • edorice
    Options
    Haha Wait until you hit Phase 2. You ain't seen nothing yet. Just finished Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs. 65 minutes of pure torture!!! I love it!

Oh, but the burn is so great. I can burn over 1000 calories on those two exercises.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Pure cardio and cardio abs completed this morning. Burned 398 calories. Official end of week 2!

Second fit test tomorrow.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just started back up with my coworkers this week. It will be nice to complete it by the new year and see what kind of results we have. I lost 5lbs the first round.