Just looking for some MFP buddies for motivation!

Options
Hey guys! This is my first time posting in the MFP forums, because I just found out about it :happy:

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting is because I'd like some people to add who have bulking goals! I don't have trouble with bulking, but I do find it motivating when I log into MFP and see that I'm not alone on my long term dieting! I've tried inviting some of my Facebook friends to use this app, but none of them are passionate about fitness and weightlifting, so I figured here would be the best place to go!

Here's a little bio about me:
Started lifting in April 2012, but didn't know what I was really doing until several months later. At the beginning of 2013, weightlifting was something that I was doing out of habit, rather than out of fear of getting flabby. My #1 favorite exercise is the deadlift. I hope to someday reach the 1000 club (where your deadlift, bench press, and squat maxes total up to 1000).

My goals are strength gains, muscle hypertrophy, and fat loss. I'm currently in my bulking phase with a goal of 190 pounds (currently hovering around 185; started at 170)

So, with all that said, add me!

Replies

• paulcormackxxx
    Options
    Hi rob,
    my firs time posting also,
    we have similar goals, "bulking up", and since i'm about to start working out with weights we may be able to tabs on each other.
    I'm new to food and workout routines so im like you when you started. As you said its a long road and some likeminded company won't go astray.
    regards p
  • adamjaycee
    Options
    Hey brotha
    I'm 19 (6"0) started lifting 4 months ago and started to bulk 1 month ago,
    I started lifting at 140 and started bulking (4 weeks ago) at 148.
    Currently 162 and have a goal of 180 by end of the winter. In my diary
    You'll see lots of milk eggs and the odd weight gainer if I cant get or miss a meal. Good luck and ill add you!
  • jbgolf52
    jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I'm currently around 139lbs or so and looking to get up to 150 short-term and 165 long-term.
  • Semt3x
    Semt3x Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat my friend, bulking like mad ATM getting sick of eating!