*¿¤$¥ Pizza

Options
Oh how I love thee...
Sadly, I think you are going to have to go. The past two times I have consumed pizza, I ate less than I normally would have, although I have noticed that I feel wore down and tired afterwards. As to go for so much of the processed foods that find there way into this house. I try to buy healthy foods, although I am not the only one who brings groceries into this house. Guess processed foods are so much easier to fix. So this month I am vowing no more pizza for me. Although, for the rest of processed foods, I am going to do my best.

Replies

• Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    check out my cauli-crust pizza thread! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/130577-you-asked-for-it-cauli-crust-pizza-pics

my whole 9 inch ish pizza was 300 cals! :)
  • foxylady8098
    Options
    Try making your own pizzas with tortilla shells (I found the low carb ones get crispier if you put them in the oven first). It's less calories, less carbs, and less fat.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I use whole grain flat bread. Have you tried flatout bread? Then I spread organic marinera and low fat moz and veggies of choice. YUMMY and so low cal!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I love pizza, too. I can't have dairy (lactose intolerant...yay.), so I have to get it without cheese. This would be great if I had healthy toppings like veggies, but no. My go-to pizza is pepperoni and pineapple. I think in the future I'll get thin crust, no cheese, and healthy toppings like veggies (maybe ham or chicken would be good, too). Also, I have to limit how much I eat. I live in a rural area, so there's only one place to get pizza nearby and they've got thin-crust, woodfired pizza. One size - 12 inch. If I split one with my husband, I think I'm golden. At least I don't have thick-crust, extra large pizzas around to tempt me.

Tortilla pizza sounds good! I'll have to try that.