My success story! 6 months down 70!

Options
2»

Replies

• jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are an inspiration for those of us starting off at 300+. 6 months and 70 lbs is an amazing success story. You should be very proud of yourself! Keep it up!
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    congrats to you girl! so motivating and inspirational!
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing job thus far! I hope the next 6 months treat you just as well! I am almost 2 months into my journey starting at 319 currently 285 and I hope by 6 month mark I have lost 70 some lbs! Keep us updated!!
  • zombehcecil88
    Options
    When I am struggling and feeling like its so far away. I turn to others for support an encouragement. I have a huge support system at my gym, at my Zumba class, at home, and with my friends. I also find to have smaller short term goals to focus on helps from keeping me discourage from the ultimate long term goal.
  • SparkyinCanada
    SparkyinCanada Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Thanks for sharing!
  • zombehcecil88
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Yes i am very tall. 5'10" lol I appreciate all the kind words. I will definitely keep you updated!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    WOW! looking great! How amazing to look great, accomplish a goal your set for yourself...and to almost accomplish it early!? Your are doing amazing, girl! Sure gave me a visual - and mental - kick in the *kitten* I needed!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! You look awesome!
  • sdhunter8
    sdhunter8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats, looking good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!