I want Chips!

Options

Replies

• Shim2013
    Options
    There is no way they would still be sitting on my cupboard! If they are in the house I can't stop thinking about then and it is sad really, they are my weakness. I try not to have them in the house easier on me that way.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Do you have room in your calories for the day?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    pour water on them and throw them away.

326.gif

that's something that only people with a messed up relationship with food would do. :frown:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    are they yours ?

eat them ........ or toss into the garbage can ..... under the coffee grounds & kitty litter ......

:flowerforyou:
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend brought a bag home on monday - after hours of them calling my name - i threw them in the trash early tuesday morning....unopened.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Meanwhile, children go to bed hungry in every country of the world.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend brought a bag home on monday - after hours of them calling my name - i threw them in the trash early tuesday morning....unopened.

Yeah, don't bother giving them to a homeless person or a food bank. You know, instead of wasting them.
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Yeah, don't bother giving them to a homeless person or a food bank. You know, instead of wasting them.

You do you and i'll do me. how about that.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Yeah...every man for himself!!!

:noway:
  • wheird
    Options

Strong Jersey Shore logic.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Garbage can
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    pour water on them and throw them away.

oh you!! you get me every time!
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Good for you. Do what is best for your weight loss journey.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Alternatively, do what is best for humanity.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Eat them!
    What you on MFP for? Tracking macros / calories? Eat them - track them and live happily ever after!
    They will not make you fat or kill you - all is going to happen is that you fat and carbs intake is going to go down for the rest of the day!

QFT^^^

tumblr_mi418b0Qsf1rl52wjo1_250.gif

^^THIS^^. And best...GIF...ever!
  • RachtheOzkiwi
    RachtheOzkiwi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend brought a bag home on Monday - after hours of them calling my name - i threw them in the trash early Tuesday morning....unopened.

Don't buy them in the 1st place, you are setting yourself up to fail. If you really want to lose weight , don't set traps for yourself.

If you eat them, go for a big work out tonight, tomorrow night and the next and so on.

I have learnt this with alcohol and cigarettes, don't have them in the house, gave up both of those filthy things, now I have applied the same principles to giving bad food choices.

Quite simple, I don't want to be fat anymore. And to do that, certain things have to go.

Your choice, your life.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

I'm pretty sure starving people only eat "clean"
  • wheird
    Options

Nope. There are some countries where people eat dirt cookies (dirt and butter) as a way to stave off the hunger pangs.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Nope. There are some countries where people eat dirt cookies (dirt and butter) as a way to stave off the hunger pangs.

geez, how ignorant of me.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    If you have calories left over, eat some. If having them in the house is a trigger for you to binge, then go for a walk and throw them in a food bank collection box. Somewhere someone will receive them and be thankful for them. It's a cheap carb to crumble into meatloaf, or just have a rare treat. May as well go to someone instead of in a landfill.