Started today Thanksgiving

Options
Hi all, my name is Toni,

I just started today Thanksgiving.. figured no better time to start is today and give thanks for the ability to start once again.
I have a weight loss goal of 30 lbs. No more messing around I want to be healthy and don't want to wait until after the holidays to get started.

Would love to meet new people and be able to support each other in this healthy journey.

Replies

• beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hello Toni! Feel free to add me. I am on daily to give support!
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request
  • emmamoore714
    Options
    I am new here... May I friend request you:smile:
  • margherlong
    margherlong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I started my weightloss journey 17 days ago on MFP because I needed help getting control over my binging that was occurring every other week. It had been effecting my weight by fluctuating 20-10 pounds in the last year and disabling me from getting down to my original healthy weight! I decided enough is ENOUGH. Time to take control over my bingeing and fight back - one step at a time.

I finally feel that I am now at a place after 17 days, I only "semi" binged once - but wasnt nearly as bad as any of the binges in the last year...so I consider it a victory for being able to take control midway through. So with one setback - I feel confident that now tits time to take it up a notch. I have only lost about 2-3 pounds so now I am ready to incorporate working out regularly and logging calories more accurately. Baby steps! I have 30 pounds to loose, too!

I will friend request you:)
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me anyone can
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good day, thank you for the support.
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started the day after Thanksgiving...tired of being tired. Tired of having photos and window reflections differ from what I THINK I look like...no more.
  • AnastasiaFancypants
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am just starting now. I got on the scale this morning and said, "Oops." I'll be 46 in a week and have just entered grad school, so the past few months, I've been really sedentary and have gained weight fast. I'm ready to start tracking everything and hopefully getting and giving support along the way.
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    Hello! Fitness is a passion, and when I can meet new people that share that or want it, its awesome. Glad to meet you! I am a personal trainer, that loves to help people. If you ever have any questions about diet or exercise, dont hesitate to ask. cya

Please send a friend request if you would like to be friends on here :)