Hey everyone

Options
Decided to check out myfitnesspal to help me reach my goal. I used to be super active and really in shape but went through a period of weight gain due to many reasons but no excuses here! I'm currently 6ft tall and 235 (down from over 270). My original goal was to try and get to 200 by Xmas but I realized that it's probably not going to happen which is totally cool. So I decided to stop trying to rush to 200 and just get there the right way. I'm currently working out 6 days a week including running (training for a 1/2 marathon), rock climbing, and indoor beach volleyball.

Looking forward to reading up on some good topics here and talking with you guys.

Replies

• AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site !

I love MFP so much . It motivates me so much as well as letting me discuss things that lots of people don't even understand.

Not to mention discussing weight loss is not on everyones list of best conversations hahaha.

Will you be tracking your meals on here as well?

iIt's a very important part of losing weight the healthy way ,as well as letting you see where you go right or wrong. Tracking your calories also helps if you need assistance from others on this great site.

I hope you get everything you need from the site . It looks like you have lots of activities to keep you busy .

Amy
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    Hello! Fitness is a passion, and when I can meet new people that share that or want it, its awesome. Glad to meet you!
  • oBuckethead
    oBuckethead Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! And yeah I'm going to track my meals and everything (when I remember!) as best I can.