53 weeks - 216 lbs lost 2 weeks from 1st surgery of 3

Options

Replies

• lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    No one has an excuse for not being awesome!! I LIKE THAT................
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wow!!! Congratulations to you !!!
  • RoamingDuck
    Options
    Looking great! I would love to see how you look after the surgery. I've only lost 60 pounds and still have excess skin on my tummy and arms...Maybe someday I'll have it removed.
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done so much and look great!!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    great job = looking forward to seeing how the surgery goes
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    you there?:happy:
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    you there?:happy:
    Been wondering too. Hope all is ok. :heart:
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :happy: All your hard work and dedication has definitely paid off.
    Best of luck to you with your upcoming surgeries!
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your surgery! You've come far. Thank you for posting your story and progress to share and inspire others. You are young, the ability to push and achieve your goals will serve you well in your future.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. You look fabulous!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Damn. Awesome transformation!! And holy fast, batman!!! You look so great! Good luck with your surgery!
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Awesome! Good Luck with the surgery :) love your advice at the end! So true!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Good luck with the surgery. I hope everything goes well. You should post pics when you've done it.
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    In for an update! Great job and I hope all is well with surgery recovery! :heart:
  • Loveable64
    Loveable64 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    U already Look Amazeing,Congrats.
  • _Giselle_
    Options
    Awesome job! And you're totally hot!! I'm happily joining the line of people already in this thread that have said they'd hit on you! ;)

Congratulations on your incredible transformation and I'm so impressed as I think anyone would be! It takes A LOT of willpower!

Good luck with the surgery!
  • nicenhealthy
    Options
    Nice job, random stranger. Lookin' good. Hope surgery recovery goes well. :flowerforyou:
  • LuvonLuv
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pics. Last year I lost 50+lbs in about 4.5 months, so I do have loose skin on arms and thighs. This was a doctor directed diet and when I complained months after losing weight, about my loose skin and that I was considering surgery...he told me to give it time and do exercise. I swear that was almost a year ago and I still have the loose skin. I don't want to work that hard to get rid of that loose skin...I rather do surgery and get it over with. I'll be following you for before and after surgery pics also. :wink:
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! Congratulations on the loss and you should be very proud of your hard work and deterination. Best of luck with the surgeries. You are literraly a new man!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing. Good luck with your surgery :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!