Help! Water question

Options
This might have been covered somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Does green tea count in a water count or should you only count "pure" unadulterated water in your counts? I don't really care for plain water and am looking for a way to get it in without drinking it straight. It almost makes me sick to my stomach to drink a couple of glasses of water without anything in it. Comments? Suggestions?

Replies

• TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would count it. Others may disagree though.
  • TainaLeirmoe10
    TainaLeirmoe10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Have you tried lemon water? Delish
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    pure water is best due to the load on the kidneys if there is anything to filter BUT it's fluid. don't stress over it.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Green tea is why all the Japanese are fat. Definitely don't count it as water.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Water makes you skinny fat. So don't bother logging it
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I don't log water at all. The whole 8 cups per day thing is a myth anyway. Just make sure you're staying hydrated (urine should be pale) and don't worry about it.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Let me help you out. Click on the search button, and search "what counts as water?" If you want a less specific search you can just type "green tea" or "water".
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I don't log water at all. The whole 8 cups per day thing is a myth anyway. Just make sure you're staying hydrated (urine should be pale) and don't worry about it.

HURRAH! :flowerforyou:
    Glad to meet a fellow unloggerer :)
  • spellingmama
    spellingmama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much. Am doing some searching and trying to find what I think is good for me. Thanks again!