What are your December Goals?

Options
Hey Everybody!

What are your December goals?

Replies

• karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 3lbs before Christmas. Recently my weightloss has increased from 1lb a week to 2lb, but I don't see this continuing as the Christmas parties and meals loom!

Goal weight by Christmas is 197lbs.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    6 lbs down by January 1, try to eat within my macros more consistently, exercise 5 x a week at least.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    To run 40 miles and lose 3lb.

Simple and I will do it!! :)
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what I'm doing, plus continue to transition slowly back into running.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    SW: 238lb

CW:209.2lb
    UGW: 140lb

I made November's goal: under 210lb, which was awesome. To be honest, though, December is going to be tough for me. Two birthdays (mine and my partner's), Christmas at home, Christmas with the parents, New Year's Eve and all those Christmas parties. I'm determined, therefore, that my December goal is not be heavier than I started. So my goal is 209lb. Chickening out, maybe. But I'm telling myself I'm being realistic. Of course, I'll be working towards a good, healthy weight loss, so who knows!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    To keep up with my exercise, stay at or under 1900 cal/day AND get into the 160s AGAIN. :bigsmile: And with THAT...off to the gym for a quick cardio session!!! One day at a time, right??? Only 30 more to go. :wink:
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Double post! Sorry guys.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    lose 10 lbs
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    To do the 30DS everyday!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I want to stay on track. That's really my only goal for December, between holidays and the recent death of my mother-in-law (expected but still stressful), I will be happy to be at 205 by Dec 31 (currently 208). Originally I hoped to get to onederland, but my goal is to get there by March 25 (one year anniversary on MFP)!
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Be at/below 270 by the end of the month, Christmas if I'm lucky. I just want to stay active during the holidays.
  • victoriousO
    victoriousO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Maintain at the least after I lose a couple of lbs that I have just gained in November. I am going to work on "in moderation" this December because I know that is a weak spot in my health journey.. I am really hoping to get one more additional lb off before Jan 1...:)
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    I would love to be down 10 more pounds. In a month I have seen big changes in myself. I want to see my husband give me a double take!:wink:
  • shawn1112
    shawn1112 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    To get over this plateau that has been plaguing me since I quit smoking Sept 9th.
  • aurora_spring
    Options
    -To lose 10 more pounds by Dec. 31.
    -To walk 6 miles per week, alternating the days I walk with an exercise DVD, and to do this consistently.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Continue to run and ride my recumbent bike.
    Run a 5K on 12/14 - my 4th of the year.
    Continue to lose at a rate of about 1 lb per week, despite a couple of days of eating, drinking and merrymaking.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Start Yoga again to help clear my head from my current emotional roller coaster and start C25K again. Biggest goal is to not go over 150 - just maintain with my husbands birthday, Thanksgiving, my Dad's birthday, Chrismas and my Mother-in-laws birthday all in a row. Brutal - I just want to maintain and I will be happy. Then get right back on track and get down to 140 before summer...
  • wpanderson
    Options
    Run 30 miles & lose 15 lbs!
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    One month left in 2013 so I'm stepping my game up. Weightlifting in the am , late night cardio (as much my schedule permits) , and no junk food or bread for the remainder year. #howbaddoyouwantit #noexcuses
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My focus this month is going to be a 2 minute plank and 10 REAL push ups!

Also, to be in the 150s for the first time EVER! =]