What are your December Goals?

Options

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Continue getting outside to run and not get off track.
  • _sam125
    _sam125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    id love to be under or at 135.. so i guess thats like 7 pounds.. i think thats doable especially since i'm getting my tonsils out in 3 weeks
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just to log everything and stay on track as much as possible.
  • MariaMangoes
    MariaMangoes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im doing a 30 day squat challenge and a 30 day plank challenge at the same time for december. Im hopin for a 7 pound loss by christmas but if it doent happen its ok, i wana be healthy and toned more then go down in numbers :)

Good luck with your goals everyone :)
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    lose ten pounds!!!! never lost weight during the holidays so this is a pretty hefty goal for me.
  • rickster2663
    rickster2663 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to lose 12-14 lbs., and commit to a minimum of 4 times per week strenuous workouts along with more activity during the course of day. I know these are lofty goals but that's why we set them. Aim high
  • laneer75
    laneer75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 6lbs and be able to do 5x5 knee pushups without stopping (except between sets.)
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    To complete both 8 week holiday challenges (work and gym) and experience a 5-6lb loss so I can finally join the ranks of the one hundred club and to do burpees with the bosu ball without grunting (lol).
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Trying for 6 pounds and also not to continue limiting sweets as much as I can.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Do my best not to miss a workout between now and when I leave for Thailand on December 20. That'll be huge as I missed most of November due to illness.
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 5 lbs this month. I'm going to try my best to work out 6 times a week, to log everything I eat and not overeat at meals. Also going to go on daily 3 mile walks.
  • fsucrack
    fsucrack Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am starting a new challenge tonight and I am going to stick to it. My goals are to workout and not get lost in the busy hussle of the end of a semester and the holidays. I have quite a bit of vacation coming up so I want to double up my workouts and I would like to lose 8 pound this month.... that alone is a challege, but I am going for it!!!
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 5 pounds and increase my mileage to 3.5 miles(running) 3 times a week! Total mileage for December for running would be 52.5 miles. Adding in my walking miles, I hope to top 100 total exercise miles!!! Let's do this!!
  • keltoi93
    keltoi93 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    To get within 10 lbs of my target weight (I need to lose six to do this) and after running three 5k's for the first time ever last week to get on it again and improve my time, currently at 32 mins (Under 30 should be doable but Im still new at running!).
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I want to be at a 25lbs lost, only 6lbs from that goal!
    Walk at least 110 miles this month! I currently walk 4 miles at least five days a week!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    December goals:

Enjoy Christmas and all the parties that come along with the season.
    I will add lots of extra workouts to make up for the extra drinking and eating.
    I will try to lose 4 to 5 lbs this month; slow and steady seems to be working for me.
  • Travae
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs this month
  • texerus
    texerus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    6 lbs min.
    50 military push-ups without stopping-current @ 40
    60 military sit-sups without stopping-current @ 50
    150 miles (elliptical, bike, hiking)
  • erinkayee12
    Options
    Do at least 20 minutes on the elliptical 5 days a week!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    To weigh 129lbs! SW 12/1: 131lbs CW: 130lbs. I'm halfway there! Keep doing HIIT, strength training & yoga or pilates every week! It's hard to work out during the holidays!