Leslie Sanson

Options
Has anyone done the one mile workout with Leslie Sanson? How did you record it with the cardio exercise? It is a great workout!

Replies

• mindymoe1
    Options
    i do it all the time. i ether do aerobics low impact or brisk walk
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yes i did the 2mile this morning and put it as general aerobics- i would add it to your tracker depending on how vigorous it felt to you, if it was harder then you probably burnt more calories then it says, and vice versa.
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Leslie Sansone!! I have a couple of her dvd's and they have some of her walk aerobics programs on Comcast On Demand. I log it as low impact aerobics. :-)
  • dwgirl140
    Options
    I just finished doing 2 miles about 30 mins ago to one of her DVD's and I recorded it as low impact aerobics. I know it feels like high impact, but unless both of your feet have left the floor at the same time it is low impact. I hope this helps. :smile:
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    I just did the first 2 miles of the dvd I have. I use my HRM to track it so I just enter it in as walk at home and manually enter my calories.
  • s_krapf
    s_krapf Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do various walks everyday and depending on the distance and time I figure the rate I was walking and log it as walking. For example I typically do a 5 mile walk and it lasts 68 minutes so I log it as the walking 5mph very brisk. I have also done several 2 mile walks that take 30 minutes so that would be 4mph. Maybe that is wrong, but since it is considered walking and that is already entered in MFP I use it!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ONe of my favorite workouts...never thought I would break a sweat in my home walking...but whoooooo its one of the best workouts ever...loooove leslie