198lbs to lose, anyone else? (Not new)

Options
I am not new, but I'm just looking for any other members who's goals are similar to mine. As you can see in total I have about 198lbs to lose. I am on every single day, and while I like my current friends I would love some who's goals are very close to or even exactly like mine. I've tried searching groups but they're not very active.

Replies

• nlb1106
    nlb1106 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    From my start weigh I have 120lbs to my goal weight which isn't quite as much but still quite a lot. I have lost 15lb in 5 weeks so far. I log everyday and try to support as much as I can or where I see fit, so feel free to add me if you like :) well done on your 34 lbs so far
  • tanyatabone9
    tanyatabone9 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Please add me - I have 165 pounds to lose so pretty similar!
  • kearneyweard
    kearneyweard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 175 pounds to lose but my first goal is 25 pounds, and 25 more for each goal afterwards. Total of 7 goals in all. It seems easier or rather, doable, if I focus on 25 pounds at a time. :)
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    from my start date I was needing to lose 200lbs!! I am now at 155lbs needing to lose :). Plateaued and struggling a little right now, but I never give up!! today is a new day and all will be well :)
  • Sugarkikkis
    Options
    My goal is somewhere in the 200- 180 zone, but I'm taking it in increments, trying to lose 40 pounds in three stages. Keto worked great for me, so I'm going back to it and making it a lifestyle things. Anyone else using a lchf routine?
  • nicolea1998
    Options
    Hey, I'm 15 Female trying to lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 5-10 pounds of muscle. Let's be buddies and motivate each other to lose weight!
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have a very similar goal, probably about 175lb to lose and I'm just at the beginning of my journey. I'm here every day and also blogging about my journey in an attempt to be accountable for my weight. Would love to join you or anyone else on their journey, its always easier with a few friends on the way! Friend requests welcome!
  • colettealexander2
    Options
    hiya

i havent got 198 to lose but def over 100 does that count. its just nice to know you are not alone with this journey isnt it.

Colette from leeds
  • colettealexander2
    Options
    hiya

not sure how to post a friend request but hi. i got bout 100 just over to lose so would welcome someone else in a similar position. new to this by the way

colette
  • redgurl1819
    Options
    From my starting weight, I would like to ultimately lose about 160 pounds. I am doing this in smaller goal chunks with the first one being to lose 50 pounds. I'd love to have some friends on MFP that have similar goals as mine. :)
  • mrscool5
    Options
    I try not to think too hard about the big number (160) cause that's half my damn body weight, but yeah....I'm in the neighborhood. My current goal is to weigh something that starts with a 2.....then just go until it feels right. I am trying/have been trying to for about 20 years to essentially change my lifestyle so I don't necessarily have to "count" everything but instead I just mostly eat right. I feel closer now than I ever have......
  • Gnaterlie
    Options
    Hello!

I started with 205 to lose and have 180 to go. I'm a daily logger and I try motivate, support as best as I can. All of my info is public. I am done hiding parts of my life, I am who I am and I'm trying to get where I want to be! Send a FR if you would like, that goes for anyone else as well.
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses/friend requests! I also try not to think of the big number. I try to think of the pounds and inches lost.
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Howdy!

I am not new, myself, but have around 160 to lose and definitely could use some new faces on my news feed and make some new friends. Was doing really solid until September and pretty much fell apart and gained nearly everything I lost, back, so am jumping back on. Please feel free to shoot me a request if any of you lovely ladies or gentlemen deem me worthy ;). Have a great Monday!!!!!!