What meal do you eat the most calories?

Options
What is y'all's biggest meals of the day with the highest calorie intake? I think I need some ideas on how to spread my calories out more evenly!

Replies

• CptJinxx
    CptJinxx Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Since I follow intermittent fasting routine; it's breakfast at 4 PM after my workout, about 1000~1200 calories.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day and the meal - sometimes my biggest meal can have the fewest calories.
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Dinner is my biggest meal. I am never hungry during the day so I usually skip breakfast and lunch and eat a huge dinner and a snack before bed.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Dinner. I'm famished after working out.
  • Sam5x5
    Options
    During the week it's my post workout meal which is normally dinner, I get about 1200 cal. On weekends for some reason it will be my pre workout meal (breakfast), moslty since I do cardio after lifting during the weekend
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Dinner, which is first meal of the day for me, after working out. It's about 1.5 - 2k calories. Then couple of hours later another meal of around 1.5k calories. I usually have just tow meals in a day cos I do intermittent fasting.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Usually dinner, but whatever I have for evening dessert can be a close second. You don't have to spread calories out evenly throughout the day to lose weight.
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Lunch or dinner
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Dinner for me. They do say you should eat breakfast like a king/queen though. I won't do that though as I don't want to use all my calories up on breakfast when I've still got the rest of the day.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Typically dinner. But sometimes dessert has more calories than dinner.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My lunch and dinner are usually fairly similar, but I seem to have about 100 more cal at dinner.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Usually dinner and/or post-dinner snacks or booze.
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Either lunch or dinner, but the latter most of the time.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I just started intermittent fasting so lunch is definitely by biggest meal of the day. It used to be breakfast.
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My three main meals are roughly the same amount of calories :)
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Dinner.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If I know I am having lunch out, then that will usually be my most calories. Otherwise, its dinner, because that is when I am the hungriest, the least busy, and seem to want to eat the most.
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I try to get most of my calories in during the day - snacks or lunch. However from old habits, most often than not Dinner ends up being my largest meal.
  • fsucrack
    fsucrack Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I try to make breakfast my biggest meal and then taper off. I have been focusing on eatting breakfast like a queen, lunch like a princess and dinner like a poor person. It helps to keep my energy up during the day and I sleep better at night.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Dinner.

I eat a small breakfast, a morning snack, a moderate lunch, and then I eat a large dinner since I'm hungry as there's no time for afternoon snacking.