30DS!!

Options
I started the 30DS today and was wondering if there is anyone that also started today or wants to start- I would love to maybe start a group for people to help keep each other motivated and accountable!

Anyone interested in something like that? :)

Replies

• KayleighJustine2013
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!! Would love to keep in touch!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I'd love to join you.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just want to chime in my 2 cents! Even if it seems hard stick with it! I remember how hard 30ds was for me in the beginning. Yesterday I dusted off my dvd and to my amazement, the whole thing was sooo much easier than I had ever remembered it. It really does work too. Did amazing things for my body. I'm still going to do the cd once a week I think, just to change it up from my gym routine. Good luck everyone!
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Awesome! I did day 1 today- it was the first time I did it but I think it is going to be great! I also took a bunch of measurements so I could see any change!
  • Cammy_girl
    Cammy_girl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I did the first day of 30ds this morning. Calves are a bit sore, and I was puffed and sweaty, but considering I am about double my ideal weight, I think I did pretty good. Bring on day 2!
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I can not believe how good you guys look. I bought the DVD and have yet to do it.. Im totally pulling it out right now.. AWESOME .
    MB .. inspiring, I would love to look like you.... and if 30DS gets me there... Im sold
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    You guys are awesome! :)
  • shali69
    Options
    Just started up on fitnesspal today! Whats 30DS?
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just started up on fitnesspal today! Whats 30DS?

Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred workout dvd/program.

I just finished day 8,and have taken two rest days to fend off joint pain. I haven't lost any weight, but I've lost 2-2.5" total so far. Half an inch from my arms, bust, underbust, and natural waist.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey Folks,

I removed several posts from this thread that were trolling. If you are in this thread for amusement instead of motivation and support, please move on.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    My story:

Back in January-Feb I did 2wks of 30DS, Didn't really notice a lot of change, then again I wasn't weighing or measuring anything..not my food or my body.. Then I started P90X, did it for 3 weeks, (see the pattern lol). By the end of march After 1.5 months of watching what I was eating but still eating things I liked, I had lost 10lbs and plenty of inches.. THEN I QUIT!! Now that was my biggest mistake!,I gained it all back and then some (from April -Dec I went from 132 to 150) I couldn't find the motivation or the time between work and kids to get back on track, I try to place the blame on my turning 30 this year lol but I know its no fault but my own.. Because of this thread I am going to commit myself to start the 30DS again and finish it this time.. TODAY I START OVER WITH DAY 1 30DS

Thanks girls!
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started today!! In my tiny RV.. it was difficult but I did it :) and again tomorrow! cant wait. I know this is gonna work. I also took measurements and before pic.
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Thanks for cleaning up the posts!!!

I am getting ready for day 2 of the 30DS! I am a little sore from yesterday but I can do it! I am excited that so many people are doing the 30DS too! It keeps me motivated :) Feel free to add me if you want!

How do you guys feel after day 1?

:) Keep it up!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I just finished day 6 :) (day 4, however u wanna count LOL I skipped the first 2 days, but will move on at "10" anyway) This is probably the 10th time I've started this, and never finished. And, never made it past level one. It seems harder for me this time? I don't know, maybe I'm pushing harder? In any case, I'm SWEATING by the time I'm done. LOVE it :love: There's a current 30day shred group, if I can figure out how to link it, I will.

Let's do this ladies!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17760-30-day-shred-nov-dec-2013

ETA: The link to the group..
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Nice! I will definitely join the group! I just finished day two!
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Today i start L3 all month :)
    Did L2 all Nov.
    Love it!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 yesterday, and Day 2 this morning! I am going to try to get in a double one day so I will be completely caught up!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just started it again as well. But With working 2 jobs, I haven't been able to keep it consistent. I want to do the whole video this time, it just make take me more than 30 days.
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Take as much time as you need! The important thing is to stick with it! Day three level one done!!
  • rmcnaull
    rmcnaull Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this if you'll have me! I have COMPLETELY stalled and stopped working out for over 3 weeks, and I feel miserable-just over stressed and not like myself. It would be great to be accountable to some other folks while I try to get my head back in this. Day 1 Level 1 begins tomorrow!