Well, I wasnt going to, but everyone seems cool..

Options
Hi. Im Dane. I just started using myfitnesspal a few days ago and loving it. I know quite a bit about exercise science and training, so never hesitate to message me if you have any questions or add me as a friend if ya want too. I workout pretty much 6 days a week, and ever since Ive started eating decently healthy, Ive noticed incredible results. Anyways, I honestly didnt know myfitnesspal had a community, or I would of joined a while back. thanks for reading this and hope to make some good online friends or join some good groups. Cya

Replies

• paisley71
    Options
    I LOVE your dog!!! What kind of a dog is it? :)
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    Her name is Bella. Shes a Pomeranian. Shes the best thing that ever happened to me. Love her more than anyone :P
  • paisley71
    Options
    She is precious!!! She doesn't have much hair for a Pomeranian...is she a mix? I know how you feel...I would be totally lost without my chihuahua's!!! :happy:
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    OMG! LOL, you are so not far from me in Illinois. I've never seen anyone around this area on here. HAHA!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Her name is Bella. Shes a Pomeranian. Shes the best thing that ever happened to me. Love her more than anyone :P

I have never seen a brindle Pomeranian before! Whhoooaaa! So cute! Welcome :D
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    Thanks for the comments and friend request :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    If you read the forums for long, you'll find out that this place is full of 'mean people'

(and by 'mean people', I mean people who give cold hard truths, and some people are overly sensitive to that)

But you'll eventually find out the cool people and the mean people are the same people. Welcome to the asylum.

:flowerforyou:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    If you read the forums for long, you'll find out that this place is full of 'mean people'

(and by 'mean people', I mean people who give cold hard truths, and some people are overly sensitive to that)

But you'll eventually find out the cool people and the mean people are the same people. Welcome to the asylum.

:flowerforyou:

^^^QFT

:drinker:
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    Thanks!
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    Love the name, supersexydork :P
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey man; welcome to the community! Look forward to seeing you around more! I can't agree more with the "mean people" comment - some people on here need some sugar coating but hey, not all of us are like that! Again welcome!
  • danedoesitall
    Options
    She is precious!!! She doesn't have much hair for a Pomeranian...is she a mix? I know how you feel...I would be totally lost without my chihuahua's!!! :happy:

Doh, Im sorry. That isnt my pom in that pic lol. My fault. Ill post some pics of Bella, shes is adorable.