INTRO OF ME

Options
Hello Everyone,
I am so glad to be apart of this community. I have struggled with weight loss for decades- every since I have known myself,I have been larger than others. This stems from other factors, but mainly from improper eating and large portion sizes. I am looking for this site of accountability to help me lose over 150 lbs. It sounds like a lot of work, but others have been successful and so can I. I have faith in God and in myself. I am tired of being tired and lethargic. I am a wife and a mother and I need to do better.

Replies

• JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, there's a lot of great people and info on this site. :smile:
  • kjolene
    Options
    This is a great site to help reach your goals! Good luck! Just remember nothing is impossible!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hello Glow! Congrats on your journey to healthy!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • travindra
    travindra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am fairly new to this site , but super excited about it as I think it will help me reach my goal of losing about 15 pounds.
    Look forward to it.
    T
  • glowilderness
    Options
    Thank you.
  • glowilderness
    Options
    Hello again. I am new to this site so i am just getting accustomed to what is what. I do not know how to accept friends yet, but as soon as I do. I will accept those who want to be my friends. Thank you all for the warm welcome. God bless.
  • glowilderness
    Options
    So happy for your 70lbs weight loss!!!
  • glowilderness
    Options
    So glad for your weight loss!!!