Are most of ur friends the same size as u?

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm the designated funny, fat friend.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends...

I'll be a friend :smile:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Growing up, I was always the bigger one out of my friends. However how that I've lost the weight, we can share clothes :drinker:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    or fatter or thinner? xxx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur

None of my friends are Sumerian.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The school I'm at is ranked in the top 10 fittest and most attractive student bodies or something along those lines, so in general I'm not smaller than most. However, being surrounded by super fit and gorgeous college girls is great motivation!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Not a chance I've always been the biggest one in the group. Many have laughed and mocked me when I mention how much weight I'm trying to lose. Oh well I'll show them though.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it but I pretty much have friends of all sizes. One friend is over 400 lbs and one is 130 lbs. :smile:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    What friends?

With a smile like that? You've got friends.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    hd
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My friends are all over the place. But my criterion for friends is pretty face, nice boobs, big shlong and awesome *kitten* personality.
  • BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    Options
    Growing up I was about 10 pounds heavier than my friends. However; I was more fit. I ran, biked, exercised, walked, roller bladed, etc.

Early adult years, we we're all about the same weight/size for the most part. My childhood friends though I got so slim. I didn't though. I was actually heavier ( 145-150 pounds), I just had my growth spurt before them ( 5 ft 5 inches at 10), so we were all the same height now.

After my daughter, I was the same size or smaller. That's not saying anything good though; all of my friends ( especially friends) were much larger than me. Me being smaller than the people in my circle made it harder for me to recognize how bad I had gotten.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Gonna be totally honest I am bigger than a lot of my friends IRL But I am also much stronger, agile and definitely able to do heavier workouts. I've let a few friends smack me in the stomach and they are completely shocked I'm solid as a rock in the middle. I mean freakishly solid, lol... All of my workouts are in my backyard. regardless of the weather , rain, sleet, sunshine or snow. always have a bonfire going. I lift, drag, pull, carry, throw, run, slam lots of big and varied shapes and sizes of different objects. Heck even a Miss Kansas contestant is wanting to come train over at Big Bills.. lol.. honest :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My friends are all over the place. But my criterion for friends is pretty face, nice boobs, big shlong and awesome *kitten* personality.
    all at the same time??? yeah, I think my bewbs would qualify
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0udCfr3CIKFUQrZ0MbmG8ikaxwM_WMOMK_t7YcDVhqwiZ1HBI \m/
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've got friends of all shapes and sizes. Variety is the spice of life!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I require all of my friends to be under 5'2" with tiny boobs.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know is bigger than I am.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

hello, new best friend.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    My inner circle is varied in color, gender preferences, and politically to the old left. We vary in size but the common denominator is "very active" --cycling, hiking, swimming, dancing, walking, protesting.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    all at the same time??? yeah, I think my bewbs would qualify
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0udCfr3CIKFUQrZ0MbmG8ikaxwM_WMOMK_t7YcDVhqwiZ1HBI \m/

Don't you ruin this for me!!! I will find that special friend, Damn you!!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    But ...