Creepy PMs support group

Options
iamanadult
iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
Hi girls,

I don't know about you all, but I am sick of the creepy PMs and FRs. I'm going to be starting a support group where we can vent and let it all out.

I've went so far as to change my display picture to something a little less breathtaking and I'm still getting PMs about being the most beautiful creature to ever walk the face of the earth. I feel like this is a curse, but I wont let them win, I won't hide behind angry cat or watermelon hat cat, or, you get the point.

I will send you all a link to the support group through a PM (to avoid possible trolls)! I think we should cyber-meet at least twice a week to work on the emotional issues this may have caused.

Carlos.

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'd rather be creepy in real time versus PMs. Great idea! I'm so IN!
  • CCSMB
    CCSMB Posts: 19
    Options
    It is a curse..Im much happier being a Ya know what shoe
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    In addition we should include all the catfishing that happens on here too.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    In for new targets for creepy PMs
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    IN
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    What about the guys :mad: I am getting sick of the requests to see my junk, offers to help spot my squat, and unsolicited boobie pictures.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    My pro file pic must be more "less breathtaking" than I thought, I don't get creepy PM's at all! Can I still join though?
  • fattofit84
    Options
    Ok i know im prolly the only one..but what is catfishing?...Ive heard this alot lately....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    So you're saying you don't want me to send you any more junk pics? Not even the ones where I make animal faces with it?
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Ok i know im prolly the only one..but what is catfishing?...Ive heard this alot lately....
    Had to look it up too. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Catfishing
    1. Catfishing
    The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships (over a long period of time).

Possible motivations: revenge, loneliness, curiosity, boredom

The term catfishing was inspired by the 2010 documentary "Catfish."
    Gwen was worried that her online boyfriend was a phoney after she saw a TV program about Catfishing.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This seems promising.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    ha ha
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of creepy PM's as well, from my FL mostly. Can I be part of Teh Group?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for a group that supports each orher with creepy PMs, but I could go for a omething new. Change up old habits and whatnot...
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I don't really get these... like once in a blue moon and usually they try to play it off like they're just being friendly/polite. I'm not much for confrontation or hurting people's feelings, but I have a bf, and most of them time I make people aware of this (and it's mentioned in my profile) so I do wish they would consider how he would feel if he saw these "polite and friendly" compliments and such. He'd be pretty pissed. Also, I get the added bonus of feeling slightly guilty for tolerating it bc I know he wouldn't like it.

I'm in.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What if my whole friends list is a lie and I'm being catfished from a whole group?!

I don't think I've ever been sent a creepy pm except one that I requested it from a friend. She is the least intimidating or creepy person ever so I thought I'd get a laugh. I was wrong. :noway: :frown:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    What if it's only creepy when I'm not in the mood?
  • Ninguneado77
    Options
    I am still in shock there are creeps here...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Manti-Teo-no-one-knows-youre-a-dog.jpg
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    So you're saying you don't want me to send you any more junk pics? Not even the ones where I make animal faces with it?

smallest...........dog............ever.................