This Yogurt Tastes Like Icing

Options
124»

Replies

• Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Fage. I absolutely can't get enough of it. I could eat it everyday. The other greek yogurts play a definite second to Fage. That being said Fage is twice the cost of the other yogurts too. So I will usually get a large container of Fage once a month and a couple of containers of other types Oikos, Stoney Creek Greek, Dannon, even Great Value Greek which is really pretty good. If I can find this Dannon coconut vanilla yogurt I will give it a go. I usually get Plain and add my own fruit or honey, both if I have the extra calories.
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    I tried Chobani Key Lime yogurt. It's great!
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I found this a couple weeks back and I'm addicted!!!!!!!!!! I also like the banana cream and orange cream.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I love that Dannon Light & fit yogurt!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Woot! Found it today at Walmart!!!! Bought every single one they had. (My theory of Walmartivity is that they only stock what I buy if I buy it, so I bought it. Usually they get me hooked on a particular product only to stop carrying it, so I always clear the shelf when they have something I like!) It is a total YUM! :bigsmile:
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! I bought one of these yesterday... it is soooooooooo good. Totally tastes like a decadent dessert and not yogurt. definitely tastes similar to frosting, and even the consistency is like frosting. I've had chobani and fage Greek yogurt..and recently tried the Oikos fruit on the bottom Greek. But this stuff is totally different..really creamy and thick and rich. Absolutely love it!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Bought one of them this morning to try.... Must go back after work tomorrow to buy ALL of them.

It's a little on the sweet side for my taste, but I like it!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Love Oikos Banana Cream and adding Chocolate Protein Whey to it!!! :love:
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I had to go and buy one to try after all this talk.

I don't think it tastes like icing, but it it yummy!!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    ok, i bought it!!! SO FREEKIN GOOD!!!
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    Everything Greek:
    Siggis yogurt is amazing.
    Wallaby organic is soft and sweet but low sugar high protein.
    Skyr.is I haven't had in a while but is super fun to eat another Icelandic yogurt like siggis.
    365 whole foods brand is also super low sugar high protein and a great deal.
    Fage tasted waaaaay better when I lived in Greece and before they opened the New York plant.

As you can see I eat a lot of Greek yogurt ????
    Feel free to add me to share greek yogurt recepies creations!
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Can't get real greek yoghurt here anymore :( only greek style

Dannon light and fit isn't real greek yoghurt either. :ohwell:
    Well, now i'm a bit less jealous :P still wish we could get greek here still.

I believe Chobani is the only real greek yoghurt sold in "normal" stores
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I tried Greek Yogurt twice and didn't enjoy it either time. There seems to be SO much more Greek in the stores now, but it was so YUCK!
    Maybe this time I'll like it.

I have had the same problems with yogurts in general. I find that every brand and every flavor is different. So if I don't like Brand A, then I will still try Brand B. Have found some good ones that way. GL.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I believe Chobani is the only real greek yoghurt sold in "normal" stores
    I'm curious what makes a yogurt 'real greek'. I thought they were just strained to be thicker.