What would you eat?

Options
13»

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Dirty Grilled Cheese -- Gouda & Smoked Cheddar, Tomato, Thick Cut Bacon - grilled between two thick slices of buttered sourdough toast and sprinkled with garlic salt. Nom nom nom nom nom

I just got turned on lol

Me too :blushing:
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    OMG I want a ham and cheese toastie so bad now! Guess that's lunch for tomorrow sorted!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    A ribeye and a glass of red wine.
  • Jmeisalive
    Jmeisalive Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Chicken McEffinNuggets
  • Jmeisalive
    Options
    OMG I want a ham and cheese toastie so bad now! Guess that's lunch for tomorrow sorted!

Rodger that. YUM.
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast. Unfff... Or just peanut butter out of the jar
  • Jmeisalive
    Options
    Dirty Grilled Cheese -- Gouda & Smoked Cheddar, Tomato, Thick Cut Bacon - grilled between two thick slices of buttered sourdough toast and sprinkled with garlic salt. Nom nom nom nom nom

**Gasp**
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Defo cheese.

How many cals have you eaten today, then?

Cheese is on the menu.
    and little over 3000, why?

Was wondering how you managed 180g of protein. My diet's been a bit dodgy today as the mini sausages are best before end of today. :D

I had dinner, twice, nearly 400gr of chicken filet. lol.. Mexican burritos (so good!). And I always take a whey shake directly after swimming. Add some eggs, greek yoghurt, bread with PB to it and you're easily hitting 180.

Yeah if I'm mainly eating chicken it's not difficult but I have to eat this sausage as I didn't check the use by date before purchasing!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    hostess.JPG
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    something you normally don't let yourself have and enjoy it.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I don't have any ice cream!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS56qVEOXv0CJ3G2o9wC-VLDMynC0jAIE4gSrwae89Vxt3V79LEoQ

Well there is your first mistake... lol If my freezer ever has less than 6 half gallon tubs in there an alarm goes off and sends an email to my phone..... :drinker: Just kidding but man first stop tomorrow the freezer section at the grocery store... seriously..... :drinker: I could do some damage with some peanut butter and jelly with 1000 calories though.... PBJ's and some milk..... :drinker:

PBJ's, as in peanut butter jelly toasted sandwich? (I'm Dutch, not very familiar with these abbrev.)

Sir, you just gave me this brilliant idea. Ham&cheese toasted sandwich, with ketchup, no milk.

Now I want a PB&J with chocolate milk. Must stop reading these when I haven't had dinner yet.

Lol yep Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches but I am not opposed to the hot ham and cheese with ketchup!! I could do that too.... but still gonna go back to ice cream as my first choice!! lol :drinker:
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    something you normally don't let yourself have and enjoy it.

That would be coffee, but for some reason I don't think that would be a very good idea right now.

But I just ate some ham&cheese toasties. Time to hit the sack! Thanks for the great idea's all! I'm sure going to try some of them when I'm in trouble again lol (read: no ice cream).
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    take a flour tortilla, add in a couple tbsp of nutella, roast 4 marshamllows, wrap it all together.

Mow it.

OMG, I love you. I'm going to have to do this on principle for my days I'm way low too.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't have any ice cream!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS56qVEOXv0CJ3G2o9wC-VLDMynC0jAIE4gSrwae89Vxt3V79LEoQ

That reminds me...I'm down to my last three cartons of Breyer's coffee ice cream.

Oh, and sorry to hear about your starvation mode and losing ALL TEH GAINZ!
  • gonnabefitshyla
    gonnabefitshyla Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip my fav nom nom
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    bananas are beleived (by my godmother) to help you sleep. so is chamomile tea. bread/carbs are IMO coma makers. so something like combining all three. Like a peanut butter banana sandwich, with a cup of chamomile tea with honey and milk if you can fit those cals in too. sweet dreamzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz:flowerforyou:
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    peanut butter & banana sammich
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    take a flour tortilla, add in a couple tbsp of nutella, roast 4 marshamllows, wrap it all together.

Mow it.

OMG, I love you. I'm going to have to do this on principle for my days I'm way low too.

I added cinnamon and almond slivers once... I went back in time 4 minutes. Which was just enough time to tell myself to do it again. That loop lasted a while, but it was quite tasty.