Insanity Challenge! Join in!

Options
2»

Replies

• viennagrace
    viennagrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The crossing off the days was the best part for me. I did the full program and am now about to start Body Beast. The workouts do get easier, but then you start the second set of DVDs and you are back to feeling weak again, but in a good insane way!! Really stick to the food intake, as it really makes a difference. I do Protein shakes Mon-Fri as I dont eat meat. Be careful about what you put in them though. You can add up the calories pretty fast if you are not careful. Good luck!
  • imacowmoo
    imacowmoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did my fit test today! Can't wait to see what the next two months has in store for me.
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 4, cardio recovery.... Are you supposed to sweat so much from stretching or is it just me?

Now tucking into steak, salad, natural yoghurt and berries. Mmmmmm....

How is everyone else doing!?
  • BigTurtle56
    BigTurtle56 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also just completed day 4. I tried this over a year ago and did not make it past week 2. This time I am committed to making it through all 60 days! Good Luck to Everylone!
  • BecciJoWilding
    BecciJoWilding Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started an insanity group for those who are just starting it. I am starting insanity Monday December 9, 2013 so I'd love for anyone else starting then to join too :) The groups name is: Insanity Start date 12-9-13. Just search it and you should be able to add yourself because it's a public group which on the start date I'll switch to private so we can share what we want without it being public to everyone
  • BecciJoWilding
    BecciJoWilding Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started an insanity group for those who are just starting it. I am starting insanity Monday December 9, 2013 so I'd love for anyone else starting then to join too :) The groups name is: Insanity Start date 12-9-13. Just search it and you should be able to add yourself because it's a public group which on the start date I'll switch to private so we can share what we want without it being public to everyone
  • jujubar
    Options
    Got my workout in, just barely but I did it. I love insanity, or I should say I love it as soon as I finish haha! And I also sweat like crazy during the stretches not just in cardio recovery don't feel bad :smile: . By the time each workout actually begins (after the warm-up) I'm already soaked!
  • antlergirl
    Options
    I've finished day 5! It was very hard today- I'm day 5 of Insanity but also day 4 of quit smoking and I'm getting some serious nicotine withdrawals. But I love that by the time Insanity is over not only will I have changed my body on the outside, I'm changing it hugely on the inside.

Will definitely join that group, I'll hunt it down!
  • jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I started Insanity last wednesday 11.12.13. I am a 40yrd old(turned 40 10 days ago, so this had a hand in this change.) i am 5"3 and weigh 200lb big lady. hoping to lose some weight(inches).

Good luck to all.
  • courtastalfa
    Options
    Hello All,
    Has anyone made it successfully!
    I just did my first fitness test and I am both exhilirated and depressed lol. I didn't pass out or vomit but I had to take a lot of breaks. I even lost count on two of the excericises while trying to focus on not stopping for tooo very long, though on more than one I had to sit down before the minute was over. I hope to replace the two ? marks on my spreadsheet during the next one. THIS WASN'T EVEN THE WORKOUTS YET!
    Anything advice!
  • antlergirl
    Options
    Hey!

I just completed week 2 day 4, cardio recovery- so I am well on my way and more determined than ever!

Don't worry courtastalfa the fitness test killed me too! It's supposed to- its really called insanity for a reason.

Becci has started a group if you would like to join in- just search for insanity december i think!
    Best of luck!
  • constancehooper
    Options
    Going to start my first day on Friday. I am hoping that I am able to loose about 20 pounds.
  • jennbreaux
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and I love it! Started 6 weeks after having my baby and I have 15 more lbs to lose
  • ra1williamson
    ra1williamson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 2 but i havent been doing it everyday took a few rest days i hope i can work up to everyday but it makes me so sore.