Garcinia Cambogia ???

Options
Has anyone tried this supplement? Results? Side effects?

THANKS!

Replies

• SupermanRitz
    Options
    In the words of the 'Hodge twins' themselves 'This is just another b@!!$h!t supplement'. It's like the raspberry ketones craze and the green coffee bean craze. Honestly don't bother and save yourself the headache. If you choose to google reviews and opinions about it then I invite you to take a look at who is 'sponsoring' or 'backing' the review. In most cases it's a company that will benefit from the review and there will usually be a link to where you can buy some.
  • Kowee84
    Kowee84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i have to agree...
    i did actually buy it.. and it just makes me go to the bathroom 2-3 times a day
    i am trying it again now im cleaning up the food intake more.. but its a no thumbs up from me
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Don't do it, so far its just another fad with no convincing evidence it does anything except lighten your pocketbook, and cause stool loosening in some.
  • FatSkillet66
    Options
    Thanks to all! I did google it - of course for every one "pro" there's a "con". That's why I came to the community for REAL info!

THANKS!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Pharmacy student here. We had to do quiet a few case studies on this. There is no real efficacy. Theres no major side effects, so your not at risk trying it, but no real evidence to support weigh loss
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about it, but apparently they engage in some lousy marketing practices, like signing you up for automatic delivery after a "free trial" unless you read the super fine print. Send them your CC info for shipping and handling charges and you may be in for a nasty surprise.

That by itself is enough for me to want to avoid them. The makers of a truly helpful product shouldn't need to con people into buying it.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    i have to agree...
    i did actually buy it.. and it just makes me go to the bathroom 2-3 times a day
    i am trying it again now im cleaning up the food intake more.. but its a no thumbs up from me

This ↑.

All that it did for me is have more frequent bowel movements. When I go a day or so without having to poop--I take Garcinia and walla--poop. Lol
  • FatSkillet66
    Options
    :laugh: