New here

Options
Hello everyone, My name is Kristy and I have been trying to lose 50 lb and having no luck. I feel hungry all the time. Ive been eating only 1200 cal and I keep getting bad headaches.. Any Advice...??
I am looking to meet friend on here in the same boat and help motivate each other

Replies

• soccermommie02
    Options
    Hello everyone, My name is Kristy and I have been trying to lose 50 lb and having no luck. I feel hungry all the time. Ive been eating only 1200 cal and I keep getting bad headaches.. Any Advice...??
    I am looking to meet friend on here in the same boat and help motivate each other
  • EHBRown28
    EHBRown28 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In the past, I found when following South Beach - where no fruit, bread, even whole wheat - was allowed the first two weeks, that I had severe headaches b/c I was addicted to sugar, apparently. When I cut it out (as much as I could), the result was headaches and dizziness. Showed me the level of my addiction to sugar!!

I actually have a head ache too. I am already on my 7th glass of 8 ounces of water, hoping that it will eliminate the head ache. That and ibuprofen are doing the trick, slowly.

(I'm a soccer mom too!)
  • kimslater
    Options
    Yep! sugar and carbs do both when you restrict them from your diet drastically. Keep taking the ibuprofen. Once you get over the addiction the headaches will go away in a few days. I am a soccer mom of 2. My oldest is trying out for the highschool soccer team this year!

I have realized by joining this sight my water intake is very low. Yikes ! I haven't had water all day- I better get a drinking! :)