Kind of fun for the women; shop your shape!

Options
I was messing around on the internet the other day, when I came across this website:

http://www.shopyourshape.com/

You can put in your measurements, and it will tell you what your body type is (I'm a "top hourglass" body type), and what styles of clothing you should wear to accentuate your best parts and minimize your not-so-great parts. :smile:

I had a bit of fun with it. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I did this as well! It was fun, expecially seeing myself at my goal weight :)
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    ooo thanks, that was fun. Totally bookmarking to mess around with later lol
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I'm only 2" away from having my waist make me an "official" hour glass shape, even though that's basically what I am now. The suggestions for a "straight" body type were exactly the types of clothes I tend to wear though!
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    Bookmarked to play later.
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    I normally get hourglass on these things but straight seems much more accurate to me. Good fun.
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for later.
  • Alleghany
    Options
    Thx! I was just wondering what shape I really am and then I saw your post! :happy: I'm a "top hourglass" body type as well but that's only since I'm breastfeeding so I'll shrink in the top substantially once my little guy is weaned...
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was hourglass but they classify me as a pear......then again, I have lost weight on my bust line way faster than on my hips, so maybe I'll catch up! LOL
  • monkeyfood
    Options
    I'm bumping this for later :)
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    oh, so cool!!! i've always considered myself hourglass because i've got that really defined waistline, but we shall see... gonna take my measurements tonight and play with it :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I’m a spoon! All the outfits it suggested to me were in my closet, excellent!

Good to know I’m dressing my shape appropriately (for me that means empire waist tops and dresses, blazers with structured shoulders and shirts that drape with banding at the bottom as pictured)

Thanks for the site, I just sent it to a bunch of co-workers.
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    I loved one of the sites that it took you to. It recommended loads of gorgeous clothes but they're all in the usa and I'm not.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    When my husband met me (11 years ago) I was thin and I always thought I was an hourglass figure but I never took any measurements so I guess I never really knew. A few days ago I took my measurements so I can track them on here and went to www.shopyourshape.com and was a little surprised that it told me I was a spoon shaped body. I bet it will change when I get to my goal weight even though I'm happy with the way my body is starting to look with this weight loss.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Bumping to later.
  • tater8589
    Options
    Bump :)