crossfit training? body building?

Options
2»

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    First off guys, she just has a question... You don't need to be ripping her a new one because of spelling and grammar. That help her out with her weight loss and strength gains a lot... NOT! Either answer her question or just don't reply in the first place.

Dude - calm down. The OP was barely readable.

U just have to give 110% everyday. not just 100% or you will just be at peak, GO BEYOND Get ripped. God Bless!
    I GIV U GOOD ADVIC GO GET IT NOW!
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    ^^^^Kindred spirits^^^^^ You two should be friends. Who just wants to peak at 100%?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Hint for posting in the forum: Punctuation is your friend. Also, this site has built in spell check - use it!

I started with body weight exercises (NerdFitness.com) and then progressed to Stronglifts 5X5. Good luck.

no it doesn't. that's your chrome/firefox browser
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    All I can say about crossfit is that there are two different kinds of boxes. The cheap, wannabe boxes with crappy trainers with lots of people getting hurt (a friend goes to one and they worked the same muscle group 4 days straight). The second kind that have the good reputation have very well informed trainers and will easily cost you over $100 a month.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    First off guys, she just has a question... You don't need to be ripping her a new one because of spelling and grammar. That help her out with her weight loss and strength gains a lot... NOT! Either answer her question or just don't reply in the first place.

This.
  • duell55
    duell55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a bodybuilder at heart that does a fair amount of CrossFit. I'm not CrossFit certified but I do have a personal trainer certification with A.C.E.

I good place to start with bodybuilding/muscle toning would be with Dr. Jim Stoppani. He has a lot a great workouts available for FREE. Here's a good one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-stoppani-six-week-shortcut-to-shred.html. Don't let the tattoos intimidate you! This particular system is nice because every day is broken down and explained right there for you. There are other workouts available on bodybuilding.com where a woman will take you through each phase of a workout if that is easier to relate to.

In terms of getting started with CrossFit, finding a CrossFit gym (box as they are called) would be the best place to start. It's likely not as economical as simply having a gym membership. It's great fun, though.
  • ReligiousFitness
    ReligiousFitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Well just saying shes asking for help with fitness not a grammar lesson..
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Can't help her if we can't understand it.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

U just have to give 110% everyday. not just 100% or you will just be at peak, GO BEYOND Get ripped. God Bless!
    I GIV U GOOD ADVIC GO GET IT NOW!

Truff.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

So .. you're saying you shouldn't have replied, then?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

lol... overly sensitive much?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

If she can't communicate with basic English skills, I highly doubt her ability to successfully comprehend and execute a legitimate strength training program.

The hashtag generation really makes me hope I die before I get too old to take care of myself.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

If she can't communicate with basic English skills, I highly doubt her ability to successfully comprehend and execute a legitimate strength training program.

The hashtag generation really makes me hope I die before I get too old to take care of myself.

Because only english-speakers can understand how to train. Of course.