Chocolaty snacks under 200 calories

Options
2»

Replies

• JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Don't you Americans get that sugar free jello? I've seen it here in UK Tesco's but it's such a rip off for 1 box. Mix that with milk that's gotta be under 200 cals easy.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Don't you Americans get that sugar free jello? I've seen it here in UK Tesco's but it's such a rip off for 1 box. Mix that with milk that's gotta be under 200 cals easy.

80cals for a 106g cup and another 35 if you want a few tablespoons bit of light cool whip.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    bump
  • meskew87
    meskew87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do plain greek yogurt and a scoop of chocolate protein powder for just shy of 200. Its so filling and once you get used to the tang of the greek yogurt its really delicious!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Black bean brownies. Look up the recipe under "The Mad Chemist". They sound awful but they are delicious and you would never know that there are black beans in them. They are low in calories and high in fiber. The only thing bad about them is that you have to take the time to make them.

And the gas ... I made the recipe from chocolatecoveredkatie.com. The taste was OK, the smell was not chocolate brownie (but not bad), but the digestive reaction was not cool at all. Maybe if you add beano to that recipe it'd be all right.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I like 16 melted chocolate chips mixed into about 1/4 c. of ricotta cheese. 180 cals, and to me, very filling. Must be the fat.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    199 calories of chocolate.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    A S'mores Poptart, or 3/4 cup of Reese Peanut Butter ice cream, or workout and then have both? :drinker:
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar-190 calories or Edys Chocoate Fudge Brownie Yogurt -1/2 cup 120 calories
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    blue bunny nsa fat free brownie ice cream - 1/2 c 80 cals
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    S'more - two squares of a Hershey XL bar, one marshmallow, one Nabisco Graham cracker - 175 calories, plus the fun of toasting the marshmallow on the fire.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Love the sugar free Jello but hard to find here :(

Love the Greek yoghurt & cocoa, chocolate porridge not so much

Low calorie hot chocolate ~40kcals

Mini Green & Blacks bar 201kcals - my favourite

Chocolate Alpro soya dessert pots

bump for more!
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    1 diet Swiss Miss hot cocoa packet, 1 tsp Stevia, 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, hot water.

Shake in a shaker and pour in mug.

Top with Redi Whip and sprinkle with cinnamon.

About 60 calories
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lindt caramel and sea salt dark chocolate, 4 squares - 200 cals