Are you a New Years Resolutioner that is still here?...

Options
I am. :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kcwaterbug
    kcwaterbug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am! Can't believe I have been at it for almost a full year without quitting!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am, I started to change my diet 12/7 of last year and stepped into the gym the first week of January.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I am! Can't believe I have been at it for almost a full year without quitting!

Me too. IN spite of everything. All the unexpected things!

giphy.gif
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    I am! Joined the gym on 5 January and have lost 65 pounds since then.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I started July of last year :( I'm not special.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I am. After years and years of resolutions that I failed at, this time I came here, listened to the successful people, and stuck around. Miraculous!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yes, from 2 years ago almost, I fell off the wagon for a while but I am back on and doing good.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am, I started to change my diet 12/7 of last year and stepped into the gym the first week of January.

Great that's about how it went for me. I researched this site and logged on Jan 1, just to have a cool anniversary but started the eating changes earlier and working out in January. ( I had also given up caffeine the full year prior over the course of months for medical reasons that don't apply to most ppl).

tinyfeyfive.gif
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yep :) I've had my ups and downs but things have been really positive this year after deciding to make a difference in January.
  • Dragonflag07
    Dragonflag07 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yup from 4 years ago...
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yep. Still jamming along!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I am! I started a few days early (December 26th I think), but I'm still here.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am! Joined the gym on 5 January and have lost 65 pounds since then.

Dude, you should totally do a ticker! or a before and after? did it look like this?...

tumblr_mab1k3mdig1ry6pvmo1_1280.jpg
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I suppose. Feb 2011 in previous incarnation. Was slow to get around to it as New Year indulgences meant I had a lot of stocks to get through first before cutting the crap.
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started in January, lost 30, gained that plus 20, and then restarted 99 days ago! :) Next year will be my first year actually starting out already in a plan! So stoked!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am. After years and years of resolutions that I failed at, this time I came here, listened to the successful people, and stuck around. Miraculous!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOUajg7AcPMEPAtbNOObOe2pEFVaT0KYhGyOSJBxM0E1RrU3P61Q
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started last January, but didn't get serious until September. :embarassed:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I started in January, lost 30, gained that plus 20, and then restarted 99 days ago! :) Next year will be my first year actually starting out already in a plan! So stoked!

I hope your plan is filled with knowledge you gained during that time on here. Good luck and great sticking around!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am! I started a few days early (December 26th I think), but I'm still here.

Yay!!!!!!! gingerbread hi five images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH9BUpNN6JoG_43Itzv60yXintglA4DqGy8uYgAcmviXXUo8E7ZQ
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Yup from 4 years ago...

Boom! That's what I call committment! or however you spell that. lol.