Are you a New Years Resolutioner that is still here?...

I am. :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kcwaterbug
    kcwaterbug Posts: 8 Member
    I am! Can't believe I have been at it for almost a full year without quitting!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    I am, I started to change my diet 12/7 of last year and stepped into the gym the first week of January.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I am! Can't believe I have been at it for almost a full year without quitting!

Me too. IN spite of everything. All the unexpected things!

giphy.gif
  • I am! Joined the gym on 5 January and have lost 65 pounds since then.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    I started July of last year :( I'm not special.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    I am. After years and years of resolutions that I failed at, this time I came here, listened to the successful people, and stuck around. Miraculous!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Yes, from 2 years ago almost, I fell off the wagon for a while but I am back on and doing good.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I am, I started to change my diet 12/7 of last year and stepped into the gym the first week of January.

Great that's about how it went for me. I researched this site and logged on Jan 1, just to have a cool anniversary but started the eating changes earlier and working out in January. ( I had also given up caffeine the full year prior over the course of months for medical reasons that don't apply to most ppl).

tinyfeyfive.gif
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Yep :) I've had my ups and downs but things have been really positive this year after deciding to make a difference in January.
  • Dragonflag07
    Dragonflag07 Posts: 64 Member
    Yup from 4 years ago...
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Yep. Still jamming along!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    I am! I started a few days early (December 26th I think), but I'm still here.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I am! Joined the gym on 5 January and have lost 65 pounds since then.

Dude, you should totally do a ticker! or a before and after? did it look like this?...

tumblr_mab1k3mdig1ry6pvmo1_1280.jpg
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    I suppose. Feb 2011 in previous incarnation. Was slow to get around to it as New Year indulgences meant I had a lot of stocks to get through first before cutting the crap.
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    I started in January, lost 30, gained that plus 20, and then restarted 99 days ago! :) Next year will be my first year actually starting out already in a plan! So stoked!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I am. After years and years of resolutions that I failed at, this time I came here, listened to the successful people, and stuck around. Miraculous!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOUajg7AcPMEPAtbNOObOe2pEFVaT0KYhGyOSJBxM0E1RrU3P61Q
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    I started last January, but didn't get serious until September. :embarassed:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I started in January, lost 30, gained that plus 20, and then restarted 99 days ago! :) Next year will be my first year actually starting out already in a plan! So stoked!

I hope your plan is filled with knowledge you gained during that time on here. Good luck and great sticking around!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I am! I started a few days early (December 26th I think), but I'm still here.

Yay!!!!!!! gingerbread hi five images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH9BUpNN6JoG_43Itzv60yXintglA4DqGy8uYgAcmviXXUo8E7ZQ
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Yup from 4 years ago...

Boom! That's what I call committment! or however you spell that. lol.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Yep. Still jamming along!

Like a busy little bee.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Yep :) I've had my ups and downs but things have been really positive this year after deciding to make a difference in January.

Pseuodo...I never knew that about you all this time on my FL...lol. The things you learn when you just ask. Haha.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member

Pseuodo...I never knew that about you all this time on my FL...lol. The things you learn when you just ask. Haha.

:laugh: Right? I've had a lot of false starts in my personal history of "workin' on my fitness" but this is the first time I've spent an entire year actually actively working on it. Not that I have THAT much progress to show for it, but I guess ~20 down by the end of the year is a lot better than having gained 20 instead!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Yep! Jan 8th this year I think I started MFP. (My profile says 2010 but that's just when I installed the app on my old phone & didn't even really know about it.)
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Yup from 4 years ago...

Wow! I am from 1/3/13. Missed logging on and recording food only 1 day when I was too ill to get to the computer.
  • I am a Novemberutioner.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    isnt the chinese new year in February?
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    I am a Novemberutioner.

Must be working for you. You look as thin as a stick.
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    I am a 49th birthday resolutioner that is still here from July 2013...
  • headfullofsongs
    headfullofsongs Posts: 50 Member
    Still here and looking forward to another great year!