Protein and Fiber

Options
I have always been "over' my protein and fiber. Is that possible? Is it bad to go over?

Replies

• deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    protein and fiber should go be over daily. These are goals to exceed... other's are goals to not go over...

HTH... GL
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i've been told it's ok cuz that's what's going on with me...as long as your calories are in check...
  • FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wish I went over! lol I need to go over fiber!
  • KAK68
    KAK68 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I too have been told these are numbers you need to reach every day so going over is no problem-- YES something we can go over on .
  • khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    For those of you who need help with the fiber....Fiber One has some ready to eat muffins in the freezer section. I get the blueberry -- yum! You can either put it in the fridge to thaw the night before, or straight from the freezer put it in the microwave for like 15 seconds. Their Fiber One bars are pretty tasty too. I like the oats & apple streudel. I actually have one on my desk right now and it says it has 35% daily value of fiber. Not too shabby! :)
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    im always going over those too its ok.I even go over sugar alot u eat like 2 fruits and ur over..lol..but its good sugars not like in candies
  • xxthursday09xx
    xxthursday09xx Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    For those of you who need help with the fiber....Fiber One has some ready to eat muffins in the freezer section. I get the blueberry -- yum! You can either put it in the fridge to thaw the night before, or straight from the freezer put it in the microwave for like 15 seconds. Their Fiber One bars are pretty tasty too. I like the oats & apple streudel. I actually have one on my desk right now and it says it has 35% daily value of fiber. Not too shabby! :)

I LOVE fiber one bars. I have never seen their muffins. I guess i was a little iffy because muffins are so bad for you. but I will definitely look into em!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The Fiber One muffins are super tasty! I really like the banana one, but I have tried the blueberry as someone else mentioned and they are pretty darn tasty too.