group fitness or working out alone????

Options
Group fitness is definitely my thing! I am way more motivated to workout and I push myself to try my best. What do you prefer?

Replies

• asianmonkie
    Options
    Couple fitness! People say that if you work out as a couple, you are more likely to stick to a good diet. I don't like crowds of people and I also don't like being alone.
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    I like any company that I can get when doing workouts
  • RhiannonBaugh
    RhiannonBaugh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do both! I find have other peoples support and you supporting them great but then I can some just want to go on my own and get it done with no interruptions. Just me and my headphones. But I think both a really good!
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Group workouts are great, but you have to have a good group. Right now, I don't, so I'm going it alone.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I think when you work out in a group setting you are more likely to push yourself. When you are alone you only have yourself to hold you accountable. Sometimes we are weak.
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    I go to the local gym right after work, put my music/headphones nice and loud and go to it. I do like working out by myself because I don't have to interrupt my high intensity cardio to answer a question. :smile: The gym is suppose to start yoga or zumba classes and I am thinking of looking into those. Just sounds like something new and fun.
  • uamelia
    uamelia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing both and it worksout perfect for me. I have the motivation of working in a group and pushing myself to the max, and I workout alone 2x a wk and just do my thing. I would love to have a gym partner but sometimes I feel that they can slow you down if they don't have the same goals or determination as you, working alone is good because you get your workout done with no interruptions but you have to be strong will and make sure you finish what you start. ;-)
  • uamelia
    uamelia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love zumba, it is very fun. I just can't find a class that fits my schedule.